Recent content by storm_dominator

1. storm_dominator

88 xtb21 parts needed

Thanks Contractor, My friend made the console for me. He started with the styro-foam. It was cut to the rough shape and taped onto the boat. Then we started some rasping to perfect it. Then the fiberglass work started with lots of sanding between, and it to our liking, it was painted with...
  2. storm_dominator

88 xtb21 parts needed

Thanks again Contractor. I used to have a STORM bass boat with a merc 225x, and it was a great boat. But me being a big guy, former powerlifter, the XTB-21 fit me a lot better than the Scorpian series STORM.
  3. storm_dominator

88 xtb21 parts needed

Here's my windshield for my 1988 XTB-21 with a 280. I flush mounted a Garmin gps/ fish finder in afterwards.
  4. storm_dominator

1989 xtb21

My friend did it. Foam was used to make the rough shape. Then a little of rasping to get the shape just right. Then the fiberglass work started with lots of sanding. It was a pain in the butt but was worth it. I mounted a in-dash Garmin gps/ fish-finder unit afterwords
  5. storm_dominator

1989 xtb21

Instead of a windshield, here's an idea. Mine is a 1988 XTB-21 and am running a 10" set back w/ a 280
  6. storm_dominator

2 mazco props for sale

I'll take the re4 (27). Just tell me where and how to send the money$$$. Thanks, jim
  7. storm_dominator

Sorry it took me a month to get back to you. I hit the gator off alligator alley when i was...

Sorry it took me a month to get back to you. I hit the gator off alligator alley when i was running from a lightning storm. Do you fish out at lox? I used to fish there all the time but i usually fish out of holiday park/ the lake since thats where all the tournaments are. Again sorry it...
  8. storm_dominator

Trophy plus on xtb21

Faster than a speeding bullet! 100 + on gps
  9. storm_dominator

Trophy plus on xtb21

I run a 27 trophy on my xtb w/ a 280. the trophy by far the best all around driving/ fishing prop for the xtb's for great handling and its not to shabby in the speed department either. I also like to run a 28 et for just speed. Good luck
  10. storm_dominator

Need Okeechobee Fishing Report

Hi, about a month late, but better late then never. The bite at lake okeechobee has been on and off due to the crazy weather. If you launch out of clewiston (roland martin's marina) go north to turners cove. If it is cooler the big fish will be on the outside grass line getting ready to...
  11. storm_dominator

xtb prop

I have a 88 xtb with a mercury 280. It has a 15 inch mid section. 10 inch set-back, even with the pad. I run a 27 trophy which gets me high 90's with tournament loads and for speed i play with a 28 et.
  12. storm_dominator

If you could buy one prop

27 trophy on my 88 xtb w/ a 280 w/ 15 inch mid. Hits high 90's with tournament load.
  13. storm_dominator

Gaffrig or Livorsi ?

I have Gaffrig which I like, but both are pretty much the same quality and styles. i have pictures of my dash on my page
  14. storm_dominator

poll:top speed without a lifejacket

I always wear my jacket now. I use to wear it every now and then until about a year ago i was running away from a approaching thuderstorm when i got tossed at 90 + mph with the boat going right and me going left after i hit a alligator. God was looking out for me. Now when i get in i always...
  15. storm_dominator

XTB 21 deck extenison

I would be real interested to see how it looks. I been trying to come up with something up in my head that i remove or put in without hurting the intregrity of my machine. I have a 88 xtb-21 with a merc 280 that i love the way the boat drives, but wish the front deck were a little bigger. I...