Recent content by SmallJaw

1. SmallJaw

2018 Allison Bassport Pro Elite for sale

I bought this Bassport new on December 6th of 2017 and it is in pretty much perfect shape. 300 Mercury Racing motor on the back with a Sporty, QIV 28" Hydro prop, Ulterra TM, 2 Lithium Pro 36 volt trolling motor batteries which are a beast, 2 chargers (1 onboard not installed and a portable...
  2. SmallJaw

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

Wheeler fish.
  3. SmallJaw

Pickwick Fish.
  4. SmallJaw

Let’s see if I can’t get Seth Lee’s big Pickwick smallie up from a couple weeks back. He had a collapsed lung when he caught it and spent the next week in the hospital. He is Joe Lee’s Son.
  5. SmallJaw

Fastbass Marine TV

Geoff we really do need some guys with those awesome 2002’s and 2003’s to come play when we do our get together as sometimes. It would be humbling to run our little of 95’s-100 only to see them old farts blow by at 120. We would all love it. Cannot get to much speed and performance. No such thing.
  6. SmallJaw

Immaculate Allison XTB-21

Rick did you get a call this week from a man in Ontario, Canada? I told him about your boat and he said he was calling you.
  7. SmallJaw

Looking for an xb21 Pro sport or bass Sport 2+2 with a 300 Live in California but will travel for the right one

I don't know if you ever bought a boat but you def need to check out the red prosport owned by Tim Powell at FastBass Marine. I've seen this boat and Tim has some super low hour 300's that would make it complete.
  8. SmallJaw

1996 XB 2003 Pro Sport Tournament, 2005 280, One owner, garage kept

Got to admit, that is one fine boat. I love boats or trucks that have been maintained like this. The fresh 280 is off the charts. I'd love to have on some day. I may drive a XB21, but I love all the Allison's. If I had the garage space and the money I'd have one of all of them.
  9. SmallJaw

Dave Hensley Here You Go Brother....NEW BOAT!

Robert I want to take a ride in a GS some day. I'd love to own one. May have to get the wife to give up her pontoon for one.
  10. SmallJaw

Fuel odor in garage

Jr in Jax, I retired last year and like a fool I couldn't stand it and went back to work this year full time. Then I bought the new boat. Wishing I had stayed retired now but I love this industry and solving problems etc. Good luck to you on staying retired. BTW, I work with a lot of hospitals...
  11. SmallJaw

Finally got my Lithium Pro!!!

I purchased 2 new Lithium Pro's for my new boat. The weight is crazy light and that has made me rethink driving and setup some. Not the same handling as my other Bassports but I can tell it is different. I have the onboard DC Lithium Pro charger and an AC charger that I am adapting to a quick...
  12. SmallJaw

Fuel odor in garage

Drain the tank and you are inviting moisture in by way of condensation. Fill the tank completely is much better than draining. If draining works for you then keep doing it, but the vapor in a tank has a lot of water in it that will condense out.
  13. SmallJaw

Fuel odor in garage

Slomofo has some good ideas. I do HVAC engineering for a living and work with vapors in industry on a regular basis. There is going to be vapors if there is fuel (hydrocarbons etc) around. Keeping the fuel tank full will lesson the surface area vaporizing during temp changes and thus lesson the...
  14. SmallJaw

My new Bassport feels really different

LOL! I can tell I am surrounded by a great support team! HA!. I already have to have a full time guard to help keep Tim Powell and Jeff Wood from throwing me in the lake and drowning me! LOL. In all seriousness fella's I am humbled to have such an awesome new boat. I pinch myself all the time...
  15. SmallJaw

Dave Hensley Here You Go Brother....NEW BOAT!

Dave, I have never had power poles either. I will likely put a quick disconnect system of some kind on them in the future. I do fish some shallow areas around Guntersville and Wheeler where they may come in handy. I also think that at the beach in front of my lake house they may prove to be a...