Recent content by SLOmofo

1. SLOmofo

Livewell only filling half way

Electrical smell almost as bad as burnt 90 weight.
  2. SLOmofo

2021 war rally

I love this. 4:47 or so is what I think is the mouth of Salt Creek. Hwy99 is the road that passes by the resort and is the launch ramp.
  3. SLOmofo

Ultrex woes again...'bye Bird and hello Garmin...

"I feel your pain!"
  4. SLOmofo

Schit Habbens

Pic came from another forum a while back. Don't remember which one. Sorry. Pretty sure it was on a tunnel hull, so the landing was uneventful compared to if it was an Allison.
  5. SLOmofo

Schit Habbens

Yes, I did see the remains. You could use them to fill in the gator bit spot on that skag. Also noticed the handle, what I believe is a BFH....... Big Friendly Hammer.
  6. SLOmofo

Schit Habbens

I think I'd thru bolt that wood and call it good. Maybe sharpen the leading edge a little. Industrial strength C clamps....not.
  7. SLOmofo

A picture is worth a thousand words.
  8. SLOmofo

What ya using for bait?
  9. SLOmofo

But, did you catch any fish?
  10. SLOmofo

Video tape it. Methodically cut it into just barely connected bits.....leaving it running as you do it.
  11. SLOmofo

Once you get it all worked out let us know what and which to buy. Thanks you for saving me $$$.
  12. SLOmofo

New Allison XTB 21 owner

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. SLOmofo

XB2003 with Yamaha SHO

Practice and patience are the key. I have a 3.3 OMC on my XB2003 with lots of aftermarket stuff. 16" mid section with a sportsmaster. I built a trim ram that lives inside the 7"/8" setback/jack plate. All of this adds lbs. Care in setup is key. Only change one thing at a time, drive it, learn...
  14. SLOmofo

New Allison XTB 21 owner

Nice !
  15. SLOmofo

Sport master WP kit...

I use 3m Weather trim adhesive, just on one side. It stays a little pliable.