Recent content by simpson_3

1. S

WANTED: Grandsport or XR2001

I’ve seen that one. I like the red but don’t like the grey on it. Would prefer a red and black one
  2. S

Bump. What’s out there for XR2001 river racers for sale?
  3. S

XR2001 questions

Are all XR2001 full composite? I've seen some from like 1991 and wasn't sure if that boat would contain wood or not?
  4. S

XR2001 questions

So I sold my Allison recently and I’m looking to get something else. The XR2001RR interest me but I don’t know much about them. Were all XR2001 all composite or did the early ones have some wood in them? Any idea on production numbers? Is the river race model harder to find then the drag...
  5. S

Grandsport engine options

I've been looking to possibly buy another Allison and I have a few questions about engines for the Grandsport and possibly an XB21 prosport (center console). If I'm looking to set either of these boats up for long distance river cruising without having to sacrifice top end speed, what would be...
  6. S

I just sold my like new SS.
  7. S

I would also consider an Xb2002 but the Grandsport is what I'm really looking for.
  8. S

Looking for a Grandsport. Would also consider an XR2001RR. I'm willing to buy with or without power. It must have a factory Allison trailer.
  9. S

SS2000 water pressure gauge size

I'm looking to order a new water pressure gauge for my SS2000. I don't have the boat at home right now so I can't measure it. What is the stock water pressure gauge size? Is it 2-1/16" or 2-5/8"?
  10. S

Wanted: XB21 bassport

I'm looking for an Allison XB21 bassport. I'm willing to buy with or without power. Located in Iowa, willing to travel. The closer the better. Message me with what you have.
  11. S

Any Allison SS2000's for sale??

Bump. Still looking
  12. S

Wanted: Allison SS2000

Bump
  13. S

Any Allison SS2000's for sale??

Bump. Still looking for a SS2000
  14. S

You should post a picture of it. Lol. How long have you owned it?
  15. S

Bump. Still looking.