Recent content by scj

1. scj

Sorry, but not going to make it this year..................

Craig is too busy rigging the new 300r 4 stroke! I just moved back to Ohio this past weekend and may miss this years rally especially since I’m boatless now. We would like to show up to the dinner depending on which day it’ll be.
  2. scj

'17 Allison XB-21 ProSport

Price change in original post
  3. scj

new price on XB21 BasSportPro

Guys, you're inquiring about a 4 year old post
  4. scj

Now for sale XB 21 Bassport Pro

T/C that post is 4 1/2 years old
  5. scj

Hey Tim, With my wife in the boat I took it to 90.7 but have not tried any top speed runs yet. The engine is flashed to 7000 rpm limit.
  6. scj

If anyone is interested in just the boat and trailer, $40,000 buys it. Boat, trailer, all seats, cover, hydraulic jack plate & stereo No graphs, props, trolling motor, batteries, Stealth charger, engine or rigging.
  7. scj

What micron filter

http://www.partspak.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=206513&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Pib36mK1QIVw1t-Ch02bgXEEAQYAyABEgIdevD_BwE Yamaha's is 10 micron
  8. scj

I know a lot of (most) Allison owners love their Mercury's, so if it would be of interest, there's an option my boat could be fitted with a 2013 Mercury XS 300 with 1.62 SportMaster. The Mercury has 151 hours..... Just throwing it out there.
  9. scj

A new house/garage/barn to hold a future boat...............hopefully. We're too far out of town according to Becky :confused:
  10. scj

A small reduction in your inventory Dave and you'll have room...........
  11. scj

Sold Resides in Texas now
  12. scj

1988 XTB21 Crappie Special

There's a lot going on! As long as it suits your needs all is good. Your boat looks clean and in good shape......
  13. scj

Fuel Valve

You need to place it on one or the other. That valve has nothing to do with filling the tank. The tank will empty equally down to the last six(?) gallons, three gallons on the starboard side and three on the port side. Whichever side you are pulling from will empty and when that side drains out...
  14. scj

2000 XB2003 and trailer

Terrible Towel swinger................:LMAO:
  15. scj

Thanks

You all can refer to Steve Rose as "Lucky" from now on.....................:D