Recent content by Rollout 35

1. R

New Member- New Project '88 XTB 21

Looking great, i know the pain of making and old one shine.Finish it off with the windshield and mowdur.
  2. R

Thanks, the inside of mine looks the same except for the foot pedal hole.looks much better without. All carpet stripped out also.Going with the 3.0 250 pro ,putting all batt. in left wing area to start per a friend that ran one for a while.Ran 98 but dont think i can get there being away from...
  3. R

How much is the carpet kit and seats going for now days? Have to get that next, been putting off calling Bill. And decals
  4. R

Going on after windshield
  5. R

Doesn't look to bad with new red paint, fixing to call Bill tomorrow for carpet , latches, decals. I'm sure ill think of a few other things I need.
  6. R

Windsheild came in today and looks and fits great. medium tint with the lip at the top . Exactly what I wanted. Thanks everyone who got this done.
  7. R

skid planer, motor cover, & set back plate

Or the parts still available? skid planer for xtb , pic to layne@portablemachineworks.com
  8. R

XTB owners

Im interested in price also. got an old 89 xtb from biloxi im stripping down . Wouldnt mine a spare
  9. R

The reason i asked about the carpet was i talked to you on the phone a couple weeks ago about...

The reason i asked about the carpet was i talked to you on the phone a couple weeks ago about and xtb you had with a suzuki in kinda rough shape . Was curious on how much it would cost me to get it back on the water, boat wise? still would like to see some pics. it looks like the one in Kansas...
  10. R

about what dose it cost to recarpet and xtb now a days

about what dose it cost to recarpet and xtb now a days
  11. R

1996 XTB21

Thanks. I guess that's a little north of Louisiana. Been away from the Allison and the river for about 20 years figured the xtb would be the best and least expensive to get back in to the sport of having the most fun for a dollar. Close to 60 so it would be the easy to get up out of until I get...
  12. R

1996 XTB21

Where are you located?