Recent content by rocko71

1. R

one of a kind xib

Wow... Crazy talent, I was always a huge fan of the dual console you built. Interesting change up this go around, very nice!!!
  2. R

Trailer trade

So I just bought Rob Shaw's XB21. He had boatmate build a galvanized single axle trailer for it for the waters he fishes. I do not fish salt or brackish waters, and I really miss the look of a tandem.. Wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade? Your tandem tube boatmate for my...
  3. R

ALLISON BOAT 2010

I believe that boat is on its way to KY right now.
  4. R

27 spinelli DR3

I have my spinelli for sale, it's hubbed for a small merc and won't fit my new motor. It's a 14 1/2 x 27 DR3. It was a really quick prop when I ran it on my Bullet, I had a little tip cup added to carry my fishing load. Very nice prop with some minor sand scratches as noted in pics. $350...
  5. R

Oklahoma trailer i.d. tag

Not sure if this will always work but on a boat I used to have, insurance asked for trailer serial number and I told them it was on a sticker that's long gone.. They let me create a serial number and stamp it on the trailer and insured it.
  6. R

Who all has ran Spinelli props?

I have a 27p just like the pic you got up top I run on my bullet/promax from time to time, it has killer holeshot and midrange, and runs decent on top too, but doesn't like to carry a fishing load well. It works ok when I'm by myself but wont carry a load with 2. I always thought itd be a killer...
  7. R

XB2003, 225 ProMax

Congrats! Must be the day for it.
  8. R

Nice XB2002

Boat is sold, thanks
  9. R

Nice XB2002

Thanks! It's coming along good.. This sale should finish things up, I rly hate to let it go I wanted to play with it for a while but I just haven't made it there yet and now I need the cash for the house. Funny how that works LOL.
  10. R

Nice XB2002

Thanks! No that wasn't me but could've been the previous owner, he lived around here too. I have the short lid that it came with and the tall one that's on it in the pics. I assume they did it black up top bc the black windshield on the console, idk. It doesn't really look out of place with that...
  11. R

Nice XB2002

Thanks! Nah I need to keep boat and trailer together. Friend of mine did all the trailer work but I'm not sure he is doing them anymore..
  12. R

Nice XB2002

Lake city, tn about 30-40 min north of Knoxville.
  13. R

Nice XB2002

14. R

Nice XB2002

Guys, I hate to, but I'm gonna have to sell the Allison. Boat is an 88 model but could pass for an 08, it's very nice. Had an off trailer resto not long ago. Gel looks great, no paint. Has new seats with high back bucket up front, Livorsi gauges, mechanical trim indicator, vinyl floor, and all...