Recent content by Rickster

1. R

28P Performer IV BC

I have a Bullet 21XDC/300XS.. I never ran this prop. I bought it on the spur of the moment and then found someone local that has one that will let me use theirs anytime so I see no need in keeping this one.. Rick
  2. R

28P Performer IV BC

Like new Performer IV BC in a 28P. IT has been used a little but I cannot find any scuffs or abrasions on it anywhere. Looks just like it comes from Soddy Daisy Asking $560.00 shipped in cont USA
  3. R

2000 Model Gambler Intimidator W/225 ProMax

dropped price some..
  4. R

posted new pics
  5. R

2000 Model Gambler Intimidator W/225 ProMax>>SOLD 2000 Year model Gambler Intimidator. White with Black stripes with red/silver/grey pins. Grey carpet and interior. Has the CF Dash panel with Nordskog GPS Digital Speedo and Autometer Pro Mrine Tach, Trim, Volt,Water PSI, Fuel Level and Fuel...
  6. R

Thanks!!! Todd

:very happy+1 HE has hit mine for me and backed it up with advice on setup to boot... Rick
  7. R

Spun a flo torque hub

Had a Hill 4 Blade ET Phone Home prop that fit real loose and stripped out the plastic hub...My TM lower is a fat shaft so I have the all metal now.. I sure hate when I have to shift and not start in gear...BAMMM Rick
  8. R

? for Tbuck2003

If a 2.5L will turn the X-O/B on my Gambler it will work wonders on an A-Boat..So far I have turned the 26P to 6600rpm loaded to fish with two aboard, waiting now for some cooler dry air... Rick
  9. R

Fuel pressure gauge.

I have an Autometer High Pressure Isolator .. I too had issues getting all the air out to get it to read. I took it off and am using ST type Braided line from the pump(After the filter) to the gauge.. IF you are lookign for an Isolator I would cut someone a good deal on the one I have...
  10. R

225 Pro-Max Drop On Power Head

I just sold my complete 260 and am looking for a 225PM drop on to put under my stock fishing motor cowl.. This one looks good in the pics and depending on what pistons are in it(locator pins in the stcok merc pistons scare me) and which ECU is on it(I know some A17's were recalled for a lean...
  11. R

When you say stock pistons, are they aftermarket(ProMarine, Vertex, etc..) but standard(stock) bore or are they factory original Mercury pistons put back in..If so, Were the rings replaced at this time or are the rings original? Do you know off hand which ECU is on it, A17,A32, etc... Thanks...
  12. R

What pistons are in it? What bore oversize? Which ECU is on it? Why did it need new crank and who did the work as far as rebuild? What would shipping be to Texas, 77701.(Business address) Rick
  13. R

WTB>>225 ProMax drop on, good or rebuildable

Looking for a good or rebuildable 225 ProMax drop on powerhead.. Rick
  14. R

Laser Injection Whisker valves

I have two extra Mercury Laser injection "Whisker Valves".. These valves were used in some of the XRI and ProMax motors. What it does is bolt onto the side of the Plenum under the linkage. When the engine is idling it allows the bleed lines to scavenge freely. When the throttle is raised the...
  15. R

40Amp Light flywheel

Very nice lightweight Red 40Amp flywheel.. This is off a V-6 with the water cooled regulator. IT weighs roughly 1.25 lbs less than the standard cast late model flywheel.. asking $100.00 shipped Rick