Recent content by Rick-N-Nancy

1. R

He's Home

Good to hear! Hope he heals quickly! Keep us updated.
  2. R

Boating accident on Lake Murray

That is Awful news, I pray that the man and woman are found. I don't think I know who it was but anytime something like that happens it just breaks my heart. I can not imagine what these people's familes are going through. Keep us posted on what the outcome is. Thanks!!!
  3. R

Please Pray!!!!!!

Eric got to come home and the plastic surgeon stapled and stitched his head. They said he would have to come back a few times but as of right now he is OK. I will keep you all posted and thanks again for the prayers.
  4. R

Please Pray!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone. I have let Country Coolio know that everyone on the Allison Board is praying for him. I will keep everyone updated. Like I have said before. I really believe prayers work. Thanks again.
  5. R

Keep Us In Your Prayers

I was going to let everyone know that we greatly appreciate EVERYONE'S prayers and thoughts in our time of need. McKayla is doing MUCH better. They never told us why she started spitting up blood of why her blood count started dropping. But we had to go every two days and let them draw her...
  6. R

Prayer Request

I have sent our prayers your way. Keep us updated!
  7. R

Please Pray!!!!!!

Just heard that Eric has no head injuries or neck injuries. He has a broke nose and there is a plastic surgeon trying to fix the hole in his head, right now. But please keep him and his wife in your prayers. I will keep everyone updated.
  8. R

Please Pray!!!!!!

Today Eric Sims, his wife Deirdra and Rickey and I went to WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY in Summertown, Tennessee. This was my first trip and Eric's. In case you don't know what WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY is, it is where you climb hills on four wheelers, rock crawlers, big trucks, etc. Basically a big...
  9. R

Keep Us In Your Prayers

I was going to let everyone know. They drew her blood this morning and it had went up. So, maybe you guys praying helped our family. We greatly appreciate everything. They still have not figured out what caused this. They are going to take her blood again Saturday, but we are at home...
  10. R

Keep Us In Your Prayers

I wanted to ask for you guys to pray for our little girl. McKayla Grace Smith. We have been @ Vanderbilt Children's Hospital with McKayla since Monday morning. She starting spitting up blood and is continuing to lose blood. They don't know where she is losing it at. She is no longer spitting...
  11. R

looking to trade

Got Ypur Message Give Me A Call 931-332-3700 931-722-3722
  12. R

Xb2003 For Sale Or Trade

Ive Got An Xb2002 For Sale Or Trade For An Xb2003 Cntr Console Boat Is A 1995 Tandem Axle Trailer Any Questions 931-332-3700 Ask For Rick Thanks
  13. R

looking to trade

Men Ive Changed My Direction Looking For A Good 280 To Buy Or Trade For My 300drag Anybody Interested Can C All 931-332-3700 Also My 2002 Is For Sale Or Trade For A Cntr Console 2003 Thanks Guys Rick
  14. R

1995 Xb2002

1995 Red And Grey Xb2002 Has A 2005 2.5 300drag Trailer Is A Tandem Axle Anyone Who Was At The Rally This Year Saw It Boat Is Fast And Clean The Price I Am Giving Is For Everything Less Gearcase There Are Pictures On The Allison Stuff 22500.00 Takes It Any More Info Call 931-332-3700 Thanks...
  15. R

xb2002

Ive Got A 1995 Xb2002 Red And Grey Tandem Axle Trailer With A 300 Drag