Recent content by quikandfst

1. Q

quikandfst's 06 bassport pro elite / 250 proXS

Had a message from someone that thought the price of 36,500 was seperate from the new Sportmaster Lower Unit cost of 7,000. The total cost of the '06 BasSport Elite, Mercury 250xs factory rev limit 6400( it is a xs not a proxs)with a brand new Sportsmaster Lower Unit, Boatmate tandem trailer...
  2. Q

Reduced price 36,500 Boat garage kept and in perfect shape.The boat has never been beached or docked. The elite package has lighted boxes, color Garmin depth finders with GPS. Had a seal problem with the old sportsmaster and water ruined it. It now has a brand new Sports Master that cost 7,000...
  3. Q

Im close to Hickory NC. I bought a XB21 Prosport in 05 and sold it to buy the BasSport Pro because it was set up like a true bass boat. Getting out of fishing so I really am not interested in trade. Thanks
  4. Q

Around 150. The boat is garage kept. The new sportsmaster has less than one hour. Never had any issues with boat or engine. Excellent boat just not fishing much. Have had a XB 2003 and XB21 Prosport both great boats, the BasSport is alot more fisherman friendly with easier access to gear and...
  5. Q

Thanks Joe for your help and posting the pictures for me!!!
  6. Q

Allison XB21 Bassport Pro // Picture

Thanks Ill work on it this week / may take you up on the help.
  7. Q

Thanks will give it a try
  8. Q

Thinking about selling my '06 Allison XB21 Elite/ 250xs Mercury and dont know how to post pictures. Can someone help me with the mechanics of posting pictures?
  9. Q

wanted--20 inch lower

2.5 L or 3.0L ? I have a 3.0L sportsmaster 1:75 perfect condition that I am going to sell.
  10. Q

Reflashing ECU / Lighting Flywheell

If that is Simon motorsports Ill give them a call Thanks
  11. Q

Reflashing ECU / Lighting Flywheell

Anyone had an ECU reflashed for increased fuel flow and RPM and/or lightened the fly wheel on a 250xs? If so what are the pros and cons.
  12. Q

07 sportmaster 1.75 gear / hydromotive 28

Sportmaster 3.0 L / perfect condition / 1.75 gear / no scratches or dings / 60hrs $3,000 pm if interested
  13. Q

Who says Allis cant catch fish

WHAT A CATCH!!!!! CONGRADULATIONS
  14. Q

WHERE IS THE SPEED ?

BASSPORT PRO/250XS 1:75 SM RAN YESTERDAY AT LAKE WYLIE WITH A 28 TROPHEY PLUS. A GUY HAD IT ON A CHAMPION/3OOX AND LET ME RUN IT. HALF FUEL TWO PEOPLE, FISHING GEAR RAN 90.4 MPH GPS SLOWLY HIT THE LIMITER .HE SAID HE HAD THE PROP CHOKED DOWN WITH EXTRA CUP.HE RAN 89.1MPH GPS AND COULDNT...