Recent content by pjaks

1. pjaks

Pinstripes!

i would go with just a black stripe.
  2. pjaks

Spark Plug Wires

Good to go now. Going with the red Magnecor 8.5mm. Got a voicemail at JSRE and really needed to get some new wires now so i did not leave a message or call back. Bobs had Magstar brand in the 8.5mm but as of now the only color they have is black.
  3. pjaks

Spark Plug Wires

Where can i get some new spark plug wires that are red or yellow for my 2.5 200? I mostly see them in the color blue or black.
  4. pjaks

Does not sound right at idle

Along with yall feedback, the link was a big help too. Alright, if I done this right by substituting my volt meter for a DVA and multiplied by 1.41 I am getting 77V on the low and 12V on the high. The best I can tell from the chart is that I should have 180V for the low and 20V for the high...
  5. pjaks

Thanks for the tips, think i will start with checking the stator. What is a DVA? Could i just set my multimeter to ohms and check the resistance on each phase of the stator? what sort of resistance range should each phase have, or should it zero out?
  6. pjaks

yep, replaced the plugs. out of the hole it is strong no stumble. runs and sounds perfect above 1500 rpm.
  7. pjaks

2.5 200 with wh-20 carbs. Sounds and runs good above 1500 rpm. But under 1500 rpm kinda sounds like there might be a cylinder not firing. I cleaned the carbs, lapped the reed cages and replaced the reeds, no improvement. Been adding fresh fuel each time before taking it out for a run. Could...
  8. pjaks

age of allison owners

I hear that! 41, got my hand-me down xb2002 3yrs ago.:big grin
  9. pjaks

i have a xb2002 with a 200efi what prop do i need?

XB 2002, 200 Merc WH20 carbs, 26 Chopper II, prop shaft even with pad. Works good for fishing and cruising. Just my $.02
  10. pjaks

Prop Blow Out on Holeshot

Would adding some cup to the 26p help it grab better?
  11. pjaks

'97 XB2003 Blue/White....

Pretty boat. I always liked the white/blue, that's same colors as my xb02.
  12. pjaks

More National Allison Rally pics and video

Cool video, sure would like to go.
  13. pjaks

Holley & autometer stuff

could u post some pictures of it?
  14. pjaks

Zeimer, Really like the colors on your Grand Sport, got the same on my xb2002. Anyway, I was...

Zeimer, Really like the colors on your Grand Sport, got the same on my xb2002. Anyway, I was going to post a question on the size of the MERC decal then I saw your boat on a post about decals and I want the same size MERC decal that you have on your cowl. Could you let me know the length and...