Recent content by Paul nichols

1. P

Rumblings on Lake X

This will be my last post on this topic because I'm obviously not getting anywhere plus I'm getting bored with the whole thing. I don't make the rules the APBA does! The funny thing is the boat hasn't even been built yet, the motor hasn't been put together yet and I have no plans to run an APBA...
  2. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Could you tell me what Allison dealer I can call tomorrow that has a LIGHT WEIGHT 2002 Allison boat in stock just like David's???????????????????? PS...I want an all black gel one...LOL. PSS...Thanks Tom!!! Paul
  3. P

Rumblings on Lake X

For one I don't know of any Bullet dealer that stocks 20CC boats. I'm getting an ALL black gel boat, this is a color that no dealer has ever had in stock because Bullet has never made one all black gel. I don't want carpet, I want the new awl grip surface they're putting in the coastal model...
  4. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Yes any of the Bullet boats can make the class because the rig would weigh more than 1500 lbs. You could run the new bassport in the unlimited class if you want, but I doubt it'll run 116+ MPH with any engine on the back. Paul
  5. P

Rumblings on Lake X

LOL...keep the ideas coming...LOL! We did talk about building a motor with a radiator in the boat to keep the motor cool...that way I could raise the motor even higher...too much weight though...LOL. ''msharp''...ONCE AGAIN Bullet offers a light weight 20CC as a boat model they build and...
  6. P

Rumblings on Lake X

LOL...The boat is going to be ALL BLACK...no other Bullet on this earth is ALL black. I'm going to Bullet to tell them what not to do...no gauges, no seat (I'm putting a bucket seat in the boat), no cleats, no cup holders, no grab handles, no gas tank (I'm making my own), no carpet...I want the...
  7. P

Rumblings on Lake X

With a 1200 lbs 20xd/225 HP...82-84 MPH with a true fishing load. Set up for topend (one person) 93-94 MPH. Same motor on a 1200 lb 20CC setup for topend (one person) 95-96 MPH. Paul
  8. P

Rumblings on Lake X

When I ran the kilo runs several years ago I was running in a 1600 lbs class, but I ended up weighing 1860 lbs with the rig that I ran. I was way over weight...I could weigh more than 1600 lbs, but I couldn't weigh any less than 1600 lbs. Paul
  9. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Exactly...thank you! Paul
  10. P

Rumblings on Lake X

ONCE AGAIN...my boat that will be built is a model that Bullet offers...anyone can buy this hull and in the past people have. I'm certain that if someone ordered a standard 2002 Allison it would weigh more than 700 lbs. David's ''junk yard boat'' is nicer than any boat I have ever owned. I'm...
  11. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Thanks Chad. I'm not really sure why this thread was even started, I told David what I was doing several weeks ago on fastbass.com. I'm an open book, if you want to know what's going on with me just ask, you don't have to make a post like this and start rumors. If my boat runs good after I...
  12. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Thanks guys...like I said, I wish people would just ask me a question instead of starting rumors about me and what my intentions are. I think people take this stuff way to seriously and make it a personal thing. I grew up with my dad selling Bullet boats to make a living so he could put food on...
  13. P

Rumblings on Lake X

No a 1200 lb Bullet will not run with a 700 lb Allison and a 700 lb Allison is not an every day boat either. The APBA make the rules...I really don't see what your point is? Why does the price of the rig or where it was bought from or how old the boat is make a difference? I can go get Jerry...
  14. P

Rumblings on Lake X

Yes anyone can buy a boat like they're building me at ANY Bullet dealership. To be honest I don't know the cost, but I'd say around $23,000-$24,000. Colin Hall has one, Jerry Petifer has one, and a guy in Texas has a 2005 model (he bought his used from Ryan Weeks). I think there is one other...
  15. P

Rumblings on Lake X

They haven't started building my boat yet and my motor is in 500 pieces...it's going to be a while before I'm ready...LOL. Paul