Recent content by Paul L.

1. P

XB-2003?

Hey bud just reading your post and wanted to say the 2003 prosport would fit all your needs but would have to have the right set up with jack plate and prop for a heavier load and low end torque to get a skier up out of the water. In doing so you will loose alittle top end and speed. And always...
  2. P

Looking for an XB2003 hull and trailer

If your still looking i have a very nice 1994 Allison 2003 Prosport white with red tips and new carpet and the seats have been redone. The trailer has all been redone with new carpet and bunks and re-painted. It has a hard to find 2003 Mercury Promax 225X with low hours and runs great. Call or...
  3. P

Looking for a reasonably priced 2003 with a 225 promax

I have a very nice 1994 Allison 2003 Prosport if you are still looking. Its white with red tips with new carpet. The seat are all redone and the trailer has all been repainted and new carpet and bunks and new striping. It has a 2003 Mercury Promax 225X motor with low hours and runs strong if you...
  4. P

Looking for mint XB 2003

Wondering if you are still looking for a 2003 Prosport? I have a really nice 1994 with new carpet and seats and the trailer has all been redone. It has a hard to find 2003 Mercury Promax 225X. Call or text if interested and I can provide pictures. (828)735-3166-Paul. Located in Western North...
  5. P

WTB xb2003

Hey bud if your still looking for a boat i have one of the nicest 1994 Allison 2003s out there. It has new carpet and all the seats have been redone. The trailer has been re-painted and has new bunks and carpet on them. It has a hard to find low hours 2003 Mercury Promax 225X. Let me know if...