Recent content by padura

1. P

WTB mazco re4

I'm looking for a 24 mazco re4. If anyone knows where one may be at please let me know. Thanks.
  2. P

Just bought my first Allison

I'm glad you are enjoying it. It just takes a lil time to get used to driving her. She is a good one for sure. Now I gotta go work on getting me a 21.
  3. P

wtb a xb2003

Sent you a text today giving you some info. Let me know if I can help out.
  4. P

Carpet?

Roy used to have an 03 with the carpet done. He has since sold the ally and went to a bullet. He lives in the Springfield LA area. I forget his user name but I think he still comes here from time to time.
  5. P

2004 XB-21 ProSport Merc Racing 250XS

I love this boat. I'm about to put my 003 up for sale and this is what I will be looking for after I sell it. I love the colors. I will have one like this one day in the near future. Very clean rig and good luck with the sale. If you happen to have the misfortune of having to keep it until next...
  6. P

2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

WOW! I'm gonna have to put the 003 for sale. I want one like this something terrible. Beautiful boat.
  7. P

A few things to get off the shelf.

Hey, been away from the puter. Sent you a pm.
  8. P

2003 XB-21 2+2 Tournament Elite

I hope you sell it but I hope you don't. If for some odd reason this boat is still available after this contract stuff, I'm gonna be calling you up and taking a ride.
  9. P

I aint bought nothing in a while so I'm bout do. Buffer still in garage been stuck at this plant everyday. Keep coming back and drooling over this boat.
  10. P

Why oh why does this have to be for sale right now? Man, I gotta wait till this contract negotiations are done before I can do anyting. This is a dream right here. I wish you luck but hope it is still around after negotiations.
  11. P

2004/09 Allison XB21 Prosport

Man I love this boat. Wish I could pull the trigger right now.
  12. P

2004/09 Allison XB21 Prosport

Man I love this boat. Wish I could do it now. Good luck with the sale.
  13. P

Red Allison

Hey bro, Padu here. Just checking to see how you been bro. Don't look like we gonna be in Pickwick this year. Hope all is well. Take care.
  14. P

xb21 prosport

This is what I want next. Congrats on the sale. I wish I was ready but dem babies keep coming out so I gotta wait a lil while.