Recent content by oledawg

1. O

Prayers needed for Phil Massina's Family

Hi Phil, Sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. Both Todd & I offer you our sincere condolences and prayers. We look forward to seeing you and Chaz soon. Thom & Todd:very sad
  2. O

14R restoration

Nice Job How does it run with the 70 shorty:beer:
  3. O

100 verses 112

No, the prop was the Hydromotive T-3X Sport.
  4. O

Fast Pass 2010

Hey Tony, Your planning and hard work paid off again, as this was the best of the best rallys ever. Todd & I both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We also wish to thank our other sponsors and Chef Andrew, Barbara, and Foster for the great meals, and the times we enjoyed upstairs. Most of all, we...
  5. O

Charlie Daniels suffers stroke!

That dude is awesome, and his music even more so! We pray he comes around and stays around.
  6. O

Advice needed on 15" offshore mid for GSE

We have a GSE as well, with a 20" slightly warmed up 260. If you go with a 15" mid section you will have to lower your hydraulic plate. On our boat the set back is 11 1/2" with 5 1/2" spacer plate on transom, and 6" hydraulic plate mounted to spacer plate. At WOT we run plate up almost all the...
  7. O

Prayers needed

Hello Lou & Louis, We are saddened by the news, but optimistic over the options and your son's outlook. Our prayers are on going until Louis is well and after.
  8. O

Prayers needed

Prayers from Twinsburg, Ohio. Also, our wishes for much better New year and a Merry Christmas.:smile
  9. O

Buddy Camp's Boat

Both Todd and I knew Buddawg from the very first Ally Rally in 2003. We really liked and had fun with he and Kathy. Loved that OMC JohnRude. We miss him dearly. We would like to kick in a donation when you are ready.
  10. O

performance propeller

Sorry to butt in, but I think I know what the problem is. Mercury and QuickSilver make two versions of the solid hub insert kit. One is 3 5/8" long and the other is 3 7/8" long. The first is a -2 P/N and the longer is a -1 P/N. You need the 3 7/8" long version or the -1. Hope that helps.