Recent content by NoviceDave

1. N

Hoss WASP

Prop is sold pending funds. Thanks Brack and thanks to all those interested. NoviceDave
  2. N

Hoss WASP

I sent you guys some pictures. If there is more you want to see then just let me know and I'll try to take more pictures. Thx, NoviceDave
  3. N

Hoss WASP

Sorry for the late response guys. I was out of town this weekend. I will get some pictures tomorrow and send them to you guys. Thx, NoviceDave
  4. N

Hoss WASP

I have a 25" Hoss WASP (cut from a Hoss Hyperdrive by Dave). It fits a small shaft and is a 7 or 8. I'm selling because I no longer have my XB2003. I'll take $200 plus shipping. Any questions please contact me at davidguzman39@q.com. Thx, NoviceDave
  5. N

Xtb21??

Thanks for the input Jesse. That helps.
  6. N

Xtb21??

Is the transom the same structurally as the XB2003? Does the XTB have the glassed-in aluminum for the trolling motor mount? What is the beam of the XTB? Lastly how does it fish? Is it more stable than the XB2003 at rest? Does it drift in the wind when trolling like the xb2003? I may be in the...
  7. N

95 XB2003 w/ 99 2.5 EFI Sport

This rig is no longer for sale.
  8. N

Transom Bolts?

Thanks for the help guys.
  9. N

Transom Bolts?

Has anyone replaced the transom bolts on an XB2003? Bill sent me some upgraded bolts and an aluminum plate for reinforcement. But I can't figure out how to get at the bolts. From my measurements the gas tank will not clear the back lip of the rear storage lid if I slide it forward. So there...
  10. N

Price reduced to $12K but sold as-is because one of the top transom bolts just broke. Bill from Allison is sending me new and bigger bolts that I will give you but you will have to install them. This boat will only be for sale until the beginning of April then it will go back to the bank. If I...
  11. N

Congratulations Westy. I hope you really enjoy your new boat. If I can help in anyway just let me know. Quickbiscuit, I replied to your email. NoviceDave
  12. N

$14K. The engine was rebuilt in 05. Block sent to US Chrome for straightening and nicasil plating. Pistons top-pinned by John Marles. Injectors cleaned, flowed, and tested by Tony Brucato. Rod end bearings and seals replaced and engine assembled by me. Has not been over 7K since rebuild...
  13. N

Sand Springs, OK?

Thanks Brack. I'll try to get in touch with Froggy.
  14. N

Sand Springs, OK?

Anyone live near Sand Springs, Oklahoma? There is a custom rod rack manufacturer (http://www.customrodracks.com/pictures.html) in Sand Springs that I'd like to design and make a rod organizer for my XB2003. It would be very helpful if the manufacturer could see an XB2003 rod locker to get an...
  15. N

Hoss Website?

I have not tried the new cut but I have a Hyperdrive that was cut down to a WASP profile and I love it. It is a strong 25 pitch and has great holeshot and acceleration. I also have a 4-blade Hyperdrive on the way that I can't wait to try on my 03. Dave is a really good guy to deal with and he...