Recent content by NorCAlly

1. NorCAlly

WAR 2020

Hello there Lake Shasta enthusiasts! Regretfully Frank and I aren't going to make it this year. I've got a club tournament on the 16th and 17th at Clear Lake if any of you were serious about taking a detour to catch real bass. I'll be there the 15th - 17th, so hit me up if any of you are...
  2. NorCAlly

WAR 2019

I got a buddy looking to get rid of a lower end off of a trashed 200x. Make offer.
  3. NorCAlly

WAR 2019

I ain't gonna turn down a ride in the sea squirrel. I'll bring my trolling motor and we'll have the ol girl tournament ready in no time.
  4. NorCAlly

WAR 2019

Houston, we have a problem... junk! $hitty block and damn delta water ate up the #5 piston. Please bring extra seats for me and Frank!
  5. NorCAlly

WAR 2019

Frank and I will be there Tuesday thru Friday.
  6. NorCAlly

WAR 2018

I finally got all my junk together. Putting in carpet is a BIATCH! Heading out in the morning and should be at Salt Creek around 1, unless I find a good bar along the way, then I'll be there before sundown. See you mofos soon!!!
  7. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

FLW had a tough time in the delta last week. So since the bite has been tough in the delta lately, we are going to rearrange some of the activities this week so the weather can stabilize a bit. Fishing is moving to Friday at safe light to 2 and prop testing on Saturday at 9ish.
  8. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Hey Bob, sounds good. Have 6 boats here so far.
  9. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

WHITNEY! You gotta figure it out and make it down to the best fishing and boating on the left coast. Don't make your house or insurance payments... it will all workout. :LMAO:
  10. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Mofo you gotta get your motor together. Just get over to AZ and throw all the parts in the back of your truck and the mad scientist at WAR can help assemble... after a few drinks of course. Hope you can make it!
  11. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

LARS! Where you been? I haven't been on the water all year, so I hope you can tell us where the fish are. Decent tide on fishing day. Here's the tied at B&W Resort.
  12. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Bill! Glad to hear you and Larry are going to make it. Though your winning smile and racing spirit are all that you need to bring, we still need cooks for Wednesday night if you and Larry want to take that duty that would be great. You know the delta swamp doesn't have the greatest shopping...
  13. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Candy at B&W only has a few rooms left and will be giving them away after this Friday. Can someone call SLOMofo and fastglass1 and let them know they have to make their reservations now. Monday: George & Frank - Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato and macaroni salad, pork and beans and beer...
  14. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Sandy from B&W Resort called me today and said she's getting lots of calls for reservations from folks not part of WAR and she's not going to be able to hold on to the block of rooms too much longer. There are only a few rooms left. I asked for another week and she said she'd try her best but...
  15. NorCAlly

WAR 2017

Allisons run just fine... on the other hand its the Mercs that can be temperamental. Where is Lars? Have you talked to Stroker Bob? John R. is coming in from wershington on the 13th or 14th.