Recent content by Mc556

1. M

New interior

I know this thread is 2.5 years old but anyone know where that CF style fabric can be bought?
  2. M

2021 Rally Date

10-4 Thanks
  3. M

Allison owner

Congrats I just completed my first summer with mine. Be safe and enjoy. They are awesome
  4. M

Another new owner in SC

It’s like that in most places it seems. Try running fast up at Keowee. It’s insane on weekends
  5. M

Another new owner in SC

Welcome from the Upstate. I know another Alison owner that lives near Moncks Corner. We need a Cooper River rally
  6. M

2021 Rally Date

Awesome. I want to try to get a Air BNB on the water for a few nights.
  7. M

2021 Rally Date

Since I haven’t been to a Allison Rally I didn’t know if dates stayed the same? I want to book a spot now for next year.
  8. M

GPS / Chart plotter in Grand Sport XS2003

Hopefully some others will post That looks really clean at the glove box. I have been thinking about how to mount one closer to driver seat.
  9. M

Making ss2000 slightly more wife friendly

Well made the trade with a fellow South Carolinian down in the low country. I really loved the SS2000, but I am sure I’ll love this GS.
  10. M

TOO HEAVY? NEW 4 STROKES?

It’s such a shame that Mercury abandoned the lightweight performance market. More power in their V6 line would be a step in the right direction. The 200 ROS seemed to be the start but since it was dropped I doubt we will see anything. I have a 200 EFI with the oil injection and rev deleted...
  11. M

WTB Hydromotive t4-x 27-28

Anyone 27 or 28 pitch
  12. M

Newbie intro

Congratulations. Beautiful boat you will love it
  13. M

Well I figured out how to make the wife more happy in the Allison. Looks like in 7-10 days I’ll be posting pics of my Grand Sport.
  14. M

Adventure to pick up my Allison

No way would I want to drive that far either.
  15. M

That would be cool let me know