Recent content by marioriojas

1. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

Took the xtb out Saturday loaded with all my fishing gear wow!!! She ran good 200 2.5 with a 26 trophy bobs nose cone very windy 20-30 with gust up to 45 i took her up to 80 on gps i dont know who much fast she will run but i think she has afew more mph in her it was rough but i will say...
  2. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

A few mor pic
  3. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

There will be some aluminum showing i dont want to have a ton of glair lol
  4. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

Thanks guys here are a few more pic iam putting the padding on the deck tonight
  5. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

No i did but got in trouble for posting that i had a tittle for a 32 so i quit using the hamb a bunch of asses on there they think there so kind of special web site i have a lot of my build pic on face book under mario riojas
  6. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

Yep build a few street rods over the years have won the top tin award a few times at goodguys my cars have been on the goodguys shirts the 34 you see in the back ground i am building for a buddy of mine ill be getting back on it as soon as i get the allison back on the water
  7. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

a few more pic
  8. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

i worked on the old XTB a little this weekend
  9. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

couple more
  10. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

couple more pics
  11. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

i put some color on the top cap today
  12. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

been busy here what i got done this weekend
  13. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

no it was all fiber glass and no battery in the center i had a 18 gallon fuel tank where the ski locker was
  14. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

the dual console handled better with the full deck it took all the flex out of the boat like a 2002 or a 2003 when it was stolen i had a max 225 and it would run 82-84 gps loaded two people and 36 gallons of fuel the full deck it took off 50 pounds from stock weight the one iam building now...
  15. marioriojas

one of a kind xib

i don't have a lot of pic the boat was stolen a few years back and my computer got destroyed by tornado that had all the build pic but here are few i have i am sure its the same one you saw i don't know of any others