Recent content by LakeRacer99

1. L

Big Block XR2002?

maybe a 460 would be better. :) Hi Mark
  2. L

Bad day in my Grandsport.Please read!!!!!!

Thanks James...I bought a low profile Springfield mount (ebay $50) that is similar to the old one only 10x stronger. I will be mounting the seat to the bracket and the bracket to the floor with 5/16-24 fasteners. I have a 3/4 pin mount for the pasenger now, I just was thinkin about the locking...
  3. L

How many shades of White Gelcoat

I am curious of this also, i have a 1992 and the color is a creamy white. I have not talked to Allison yet, that seems to be the recommended method. How much does Allison charge for a touch-up bottle?
  4. L

Bad day in my Grandsport.Please read!!!!!!

Wow, i should have found this thread before. Here is a pic of my 1992 GS and I am fixing the floor and seat mounts. I bought it like this from the previous owner. He had a 2x12 toggle bolted through the floor and the seat mounts lag bolted to the 2x12, lol. I assume this was an attempt to...
  5. L

Help reconstructing 13r dash

Michael...my 13R had the Allison embossed in the dash above the center steer. It was a 1969. my 15R has a similar dash just bigger. My gauges are mounted below the dash on an alum. plate.
  6. L

GPS Speedo

I second what flatout just said... I run a Nordskog digital with a Garmin 18. It is funny that you are considering Autometer over a Livorsi...Autometer makes Livorsi's gauges. And whoever wanted to hear it from an RF engineer, there you go.
  7. L

jp

ok, I got it all mounted up tonight. I am in the middle of the 5 sets of holes on the merc clamp bracket, with the rapid jack all the way up and I am still 1/2 below the pad. Jees, how different could those plates be. I am not too happy about that, I kinda feel like an idiot for buying the...
  8. L

jp

yeah, I am thinking this thing won't go high enough either. I will redrill the holes higher later on I guess.
  9. L

jp

they made me a little nervous how they were telling me they make different plates for different boats. in other words, a 12in rapidjack for a Bullet is a little different than a 12in rapidjack for an Allison. I don't think it would make a difference with my problem, but nice to know though.
  10. L

jp

thanks jp...i talked to hydromotive today and they told me the same thing. I am still gonna wack 1/4in off the jackplate top bolts still though.
  11. L

Trade: 5.5 CMC plate for a 9-10in plate.

This CMC plate is for sale for $125.
  12. L

jp

So I have a 12in RapidJack that came from a Bullet and I want to use it on my GSE. I drilled the top holes for the 9/16th, but the transom bolts hit the plate's side bolts. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this problem?
  13. L

X?-2003 bottom differences...

thanks for the comments guys. I figured it would work, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks,
  14. L

X?-2003 bottom differences...

Is there a difference in bottoms between the XBT-3003 and XS-2003? Will my XS-2003 fit on a XBT-2003 trailer? Hopefully this thread is not redundant. I tried searching and found notheing. Thanks,