Recent content by KY_XB2003

1. K

Selling....maybe

I am thinking about selling my boat.........maybe. If I do, and someone who lives a long way from me wants to buy it, how do we do this? I still owe on the boat, but only about half of what I could get for it. So if someone wants it, how do we do this deal with me still owing the bank? The...
  2. K

"I like Ike" lmao...

I like him.............dont like what he did.............sometimes get tired of him screaming giant giant over a 2 lb fish.....but I have read so many internet posts from people who have seen him in person and all they say is how they cant stand him, but talk about how many of the big names such...
  3. K

hyd,steering?

Well as far as the torque, I couldnt turn mine left for anything before the hydraulic steering. It made a world of difference. I just went with the blinker style trim though. It works good, but it would be nicer to have it on the wheel like before. Problem is, the wheel doesnt return to the same...
  4. K

hyd,steering?

I think I would be a little afraid of the wireless trim. Kinda like how you sometimes have to push the button on the TV remote 2 or 3 times before it changes the channel!!!! I have also heard that it has a slight delay, but thats hear say, I've never used it.......but it would suck if you...
  5. K

hyd,steering?

I went hydraulic and will NEVER go back.
  6. K

final four

OOOOPs That was supposed to be Duke Pitt Uconn BC
  7. K

final four

Let's hear your's!!!!!! I'm taking: Duke Iowa Uconn BC
  8. K

Going...Going... Gone!

Well if he is a DUKE and Coach K fan....he cant be all bad, and he deserves a good boat!!!
  9. K

this is spooky

I wanted to share a website with you that is a good idea to visit. It is www.familywatchdog.us When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as the small icon of a house and red, blue, green, dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on...
  10. K

Coach K

YO HOGS ...................can you say 22 and 1~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. K

SS Tom!

aw right.....whats all this muffin stuff? Sounds like I haved missed out on a story!!....Happy B. Day Tom.
  12. K

SHE'S WALK'IN TALL AND LOOK'IN SWEET

Congrats to her, and to you....and what a great name for a little girl!!!!!
  13. K

YEP it's official, I'm OLD! (CRANK your speakers)

Nice car, but I must not be old yet!!!
  14. K

17-1

I agree big time on Memphis. On another board, I said I thought Duke or Uconn would win it with an outside shot for Memphis.
  15. K

17-1

I made a prediction? Wasnt trying to. I dont know if I would bet much cash on anything right now the way things are going. I dont know what will happen in the polls after #1 and #2 lost, but I still think the best overall team might be Uconn. I really think its between them and duke.....and...