Recent content by Kevin from FL

1. K

Who remembers...?

Well it was like this but smaller and had Owners Sponsor under it instead of Owners Association.
  2. K

Who remembers...?

JR, I retired on my birthday in 2010. Best gift I've ever had.
  3. K

Who remembers...?

Looking forward to seeing the new layout Jon and thanks for all the work you are doing, most people don't have a clue as to what all is involved and Ally owners need a place to showcase their boats again. Todd, things are fine and we miss seeing you guys. I'm working with Lundy as you know...
  4. K

Allison Super Stock Race Video

The vid was shot in Eustis Florida if I remember correctly, used to have quite a few races there.
  5. K

Who remembers...?

I remember that, thought it was lost forever, good job Jon. You should have seen the first site in 1997. It was a good idea Chad but created a bunch of work for me at first, after creating all new pages and classification's, it was easy after that.
  6. K

Carpet-WOW what a difference

No pics.....it didn't happen :razz
  7. K

yellowallison

Is that fat azz yeller still on here :argue Should have banned him for life :LMAO:
  8. K

Buddy Camp's Boat

I think the project is dead......can I get my prop back that I sent?
  9. K

Ultimate Bunk Boards

Myron, the product may not scratch the boat but if any sand or other material gets between those bunks and the hull, you will have scratches. I've read about people that have bought the plastic lattice from Lowes or Home Depot and cut it to fit. The next best thing would be to spray the...
  10. K

Prayers for my family please?

Prayers sent.
  11. K

Here Lucy

Dang Chris, they are growing too fast. Thanks for the pics.
  12. K

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday Dennis.
  13. K

Rally 09 theme???

That pretty much sums it up John :laughing
  14. K

Yyyaayyy!!!

Way to go Lou and Nick, it's about time :smile :beer:
  15. K

Kevin from FL

To all Allison owners and all boat owners. It's been a pleasure getting to meet the one's that we could. After 36 boat specific message boards in the beginning, I'm glad it was whittled down to just a few :smile The experiences that Theresa and I have been able to enjoy through all of this...