Recent content by KEILA

1. K

Going under the knife Thursday.

I would like to say THANK YOU all so much for the thoughts, prayers, stories, and support. Surgery went well & John is having a good day today. Not much pain so far, but it's the next couple days that will probably test him. Starts Physical Therapy on Monday. He's thinking we're going to the...
  2. K

great time

My family & I had a really great time. It was nice to meet such Wonderful people!! A great big THANK YOU to all who had a hand in planning and/or contributuing to the rally. Hope to be able to make it again next year")
  3. K

Great Time

It was great seeing you as well! Miss You Already.... LOOKING FORWARD to next time ")
  4. K

Tony you are the man.

Another GREAT and AMAZING Rally!!!! Tony, your shoes will be extremely hard to fill. THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication.
  5. K

fast pass 2011

THANKS Tony!!! U R tha MaN ") I'm already SO excited!
  6. K

fast pass 2011

I'm with Morespeed4me.... DATES??? I've gotta get my request off in too, and I don't want to miss a thing ") Anxiously Awaiting July
  7. K

first rally

Hey Jim... SAY BOAT, SAY BOAT, LoL! It was great meeting you. Hope to see you at many more =)
  8. K

Fast Pass 2010

I already miss my "FAMILY"!! Can't wait til the next reunion. TONY... Man, you did an OUTSTANDING job! As always! You put 110% into the rally and it truly shows. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did. Once again, GREAT JOB!!
  9. K

Week events

I do believe YOU ALL have out done yourselves again!! Can't Wait.... It's gonna be another AMAZING Rally =} THANKs To You ALL who have spent so much time & effort in putting this together. C U SOON!!!
  10. K

joshua

GLAD to hear he's doing better. The more he walks around the less sore he'll be. THOUGHTS & PRAYERS sent =)
  11. K

Here's some of our Rally pics.

Great Pics!!! Glad ya'll could make it. It's gonna be a LONG yr to wait til next time =( BEST WISHES for a great yr and see you in 2010
  12. K

Allisonman and Allychick

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :beer::beer:Here's to Many More to come...
  13. K

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER TO THE FAMILY!!! May you all have a BLESSED holiday weekend.
  14. K

Turn the KNOB (07 Rally)

I believe the room was occupied by Brandon and his boys. We were on the back of Phil's truck watchin the cartwheel show when Andy done his multiple cartwheels and head rammed the door striking the fire extinguisher and knocking it off the wall AND catching it behind his back. Andy is very...
  15. K

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.....Happy Birthday to you..... Happy Birthday DENVER & TRACI.....Happy Birthday to you!!! MANY WISHES FOR A GREAT DAY!!! & May you have many many more, GOD BLESS =D