Recent content by Kcraft

1. K

Never thought I'd be doing this!

:)Merry Christmas on the water in a Allison in Muskoka Canada… Priceless:cool:
  2. K

SS Top speed

:D
  3. K

Allison Red Book

Me too please:cool kklarue@sympatico.ca
  4. K

1st run with 3.0 on GS today...

Weak google - fu:relax:... ppppffftttt, that was weak...:big grin
  5. K

1st run with 3.0 on GS today...

surprised. Sooo are you going to tell the story ?:shock:
  6. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

But she's not a Allison
  7. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

Noah's Ark : Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark .. ONE: Don't miss the boat. TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat! THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark. FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something...
  8. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

I'll take RBT's contributions any day over any of Yellow's stuff... Just saying :relax: Not the one you guys are talking about and I don't know who's it is but she is one of my favourite 01's :cool
  9. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

This is beautiful:big grin Not too too far out of the box thinking, just the obvious...:big grin XS for play day or a X for pay day...:at the bar
  10. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

You would think that a GT 20 with a Big Block would be "no problem" There is a Blue and white RR XR's out there with a E Tec +++:blah blah blah Just Do It.:punch :razz
  11. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

Thats your Birthday present:laughing I have not seen that vid either. Now if we can get a shot of the secret stuff
  12. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

Maybe you can shed a little light on some of those tricks :big grin
  13. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

Thanks RBT but you and John Speith can take the credit for building the SRV's up here...:big grin …Smart money and my money is on the Allison's as well… Maybe RBT can elaborate a little more about the aero stuff that Boris used…:cool
  14. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

A ported 300X powerhead that I don't have LoL :very happy But I think the DBR 300xs will come close, with a little more work :wink, a race hatch for some areo and if I have too, centre steer her to get a little better balance
  15. K

Fastest Vee Bottom

Hey Allison Owners & Fans, I come in peace:blah blah blah LoL Great read so far