Recent content by Kchanenberg

1. Kchanenberg

2014 2+2 w/2015 SHO

:eek: if only i had that kind of money :(
  2. Kchanenberg

Is 150 hp allison grand sport enough power?

ive always wanted the baja hammer ever since it came out... if i didnt want the all around cruise and fishing boat i would be looking for a hammer for sure...
  3. Kchanenberg

Looking for a good XB2003 tournament..........

the one at saunderson is not a tourny edition... it has no front hatch for the storage compartment.
  4. Kchanenberg

Allison XB2003 for bass fishing?

lee a saunderson i believe just recieved one on consignment... 94 boat with a 95 engine. I wanted to just on it but with the canadian dollar as low as it is it just doesnt fit in my budget presently. He's asking 13,900
  5. Kchanenberg

Thoughts on a Center Steer GS?

I hear ya on the dollar! ive been looking to buy an XB2003 but with the dollar here so shitty its costing me almost an extra 40%... its stupid. and ally's are hard to com by in canada
  6. Kchanenberg

trailer lights

check ebay, it might be cheap or what not but LEDs are pretty much bullet proof. worse case add an extra bead of sealant around the housing. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Red-10-LED-6-Oval-Truck-Trailer-Stop-Turn-Brake-Tail-Lights-Submersible-12V-/351404910533?hash=item51d15d67c5&vxp=mtr
  7. Kchanenberg

New deck lid pads

that looks awesome, cant wait to see a pic of it on the boat!
  8. Kchanenberg

XB2003 Storage Pics

Ive been looking online for a while now trying to find pics of what the XB2003 looks like on the inside. Found plenty of pics of boats and motor and im already in love, Hoping to have people send out pics of the rod locker in the step, back storage compartments and front compartment also dash...
  9. Kchanenberg

I saw your boat for sale a few years back in ottawa kijiji are you still interested in selling?

I saw your boat for sale a few years back in ottawa kijiji are you still interested in selling?