Recent content by jwt

1. J

Hydromotive T-4X 28"

Sold
  2. J

Hydromotive T-4X 28"

The sad part is I didn't run it. I'm down to an inline six and a 2.0, so I don't have enough motor to swing it!
  3. J

Hydromotive T-4X 28"

Hydromotive T-4X 28" Small shaft. $400 Shipped
  4. J

Laundering Cover?

I've been in the laundry & dry cleaning business for 35 years. My washers have an 85lb capacity and is just perfect for boat or car covers. Most laundromats machines have a capacity of 50lbs which is a little too small. The big comercial laundries with the 1500lb capcity washers are too big and...
  5. J

15" factory smoothback mid

Just looking to sell, I've got too much stuff now.
  6. J

15" Titus CLE 1:87

15" Titus modded & coned 1:87 CLE. Started out as a 4 hole, Titus made into a 2 hole with a slight offset to the pick ups. Notched for a long trim ram, blow out ring, torque tamer. Ran on my Ally Drag over 100mph with no blow out issues. Not many runs on this case. $1800
  7. J

15" factory smoothback mid

15" Smoothback Offshore Mid. Long trim ram, snout uncut. One piece adapter, oval tuner. Includes Mercruiser Hi Volume trim pump and hoses. Black powdercoat. Very nice shape. $3000.00 SOLD SOLD
  8. J

Insurance

Allstate insured my Drag for $250 a year. 100mph in writing, and I had no other insurance with them.
  9. J

New JC's 200 case Sporty internals 1:75 - 15"

I have a brand new C-1 200 case with JC's cone and mods for an Allison. Brand new 1:75 sportmaster gears, new "small" sportmaster propshaft, new 15" sportmaster drive shaft. Everything is new except the bearing carrier which has new bearings. I have $1500 in just the case. You know what Merc...
  10. J

'93 XR2001 Drag

bump ttt
  11. J

'93 XR2001 Drag

93 Ally XR2001 Drag 93 Allison XR2001 Drag. According to Bill @ Allison it has extra flotation, a slightly heavier hull layup with a drag top. It weighed 550 lbs at factory. Two drag fairings, one nice three hole black (shown) and a one hole white (needs paint), and a yellow short RR...
  12. J

WTB 2.5 Sporty gear set

Wanted to buy a GOOD gear set for a 2.5 Sporty. Prefer 1.75 but a 1.87 will do. Need the complete set. Thanks
  13. J

Nosecone placement

When setting up a 200 case for a XR01 drag, some experts say to set the C/L of the cone 3/16" to 3/8" below the C/L of the propshaft. Then others say the C/L of the cone should be the same as the C/L of the propshaft. What handling/performance issues should one expect with either setup? Thanks
  14. J

XR4 gearcase vs standard

Not trying to hijack this thread, but why is a coned 200 case with heavy duty internals faster/better handling than a coned CLE or Sportmaster? All three are the large diameter case. This would be for a XR01. Just curious
  15. J

XR2001 Battery Placemet

I am using a Odyssey 925 which weighs very little & have it up front. I weigh 210 lbs & had all kinds of handling issues. Lee Sanderson (1st class guy in my book) explained to me that I was still too light up front. Put in 2nd Odyssey which I needed anyway to run my Weldon pump and put in 25lbs...