Recent content by jphii

1. jphii

Michael Dixon Blowover

Dixon posted this on S&F a little bit ago:
  2. jphii

Michael Dixon Blowover

Update: He went home last night. I talked to him and he sounded pretty good. Sore but whole! They're gonna look for the boat today.
  3. jphii

Michael Dixon Blowover

He was getting ready for our ECDBA race this weekend, and it was the new boat. I talked to him last night about what was up with his boat. He was testing for 1/4 mile. So, he's on his way home now, and seems to be OK from the texts we've been exchanging (if you know Dixon you know that SOB...
  4. jphii

Results from Kingston race

First off I have to thank the town of Kingston, Rick Ross, and all of their people who helped make this event happen. They put on an event that couldn't be beat. I would also like to thank Glenn Reynolds for all of his help, which was considerable. Big thanks to Tony & Linda Brucato for their...
  5. jphii

kingston tn odba drag boat races

Just a quick update: For the Kingston, TN July 4th race, we have a new sponsor for Drag King. Duds & Suds has kicked in an EXTRA $500 for the winner on top of the purse. Welcome Duds & Suds, and THANKS! Test & tune on Thursday, 3 Jul, and racing on the 4th. Come on out!
  6. jphii

kingston tn odba drag boat races

If you want to race, we will have a place for you.