Recent content by JMC1

1. J

Livewell only filling half way

In case someone else has this issue. The cartridge for the aerator must have have had moisture in it, but it was the original making it 10 years old. Heard a very loud pop on the water that was reminiscent of a battery letting go. Aerator quit working all together, but didnt know this until...
  2. J

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

3. J

Engine height?

Dont over prop it. That setup will run 100 with a 26 inch prop and even with the pad and low 90's even with a 24" Trophy. Remember that engine needs to rev 7.5K to get in the meat of its power
  4. J

Livewell only filling half way

Earlier this year my well was filling what appeared to be near the overflow drain set in AUTO and aerator on timed. I just turn the valve on Auto and set aerator on timed and it kicks on and off without many minutes of downtime. My last outing I dont think it filled maybe half way. It was a...
  5. J

XB21 Guys with tourney load

Do you know what changes were made?
  6. J

Yes, I have the 2 seater Bassport Pro. 2011 hull, still has the lip. Running an 250 SHO with an adapted Sportmaster
  7. J

I ran the 28 Pro max. Around 30 gallons fuel, full live well and just me, 15 rods, tackle, a small tool kit, etc. The Garmin force troller is a heavy chunk on the nose as well. It ran just over 85mph in the 5700 ish rpm range I think ,right around even with the pad maybe a hair under. Thinking...
  8. J

Thanks for chiming in guys. I have a 28 Pro Max showing up Im looking forward to try. Hope I didnt go a tad too tall with my 1.62 gear
  9. J

Found Allison Photo's

Found my old GS that I sold in those pics. Thanks for posting
  10. J

Can the XB21 guys give me their prop and engine height setup running with a fishing load and a passenger please. Trying to decide on next prop whether a Pro max, Hydromotive or Bravo. Thank you