Recent content by jim biernacki

1. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

well finally pulled it out today took a good look at it it has a 12in setback on it . Ill have to change my origial post. Still havent seen prop to pad height yet was just cleaning out garage today n took a gander at it. still think i should do 2" extention plates?
  2. jim biernacki

Newby

welcome tcat . I was a bullet owner for years and I finally got my allison end of last year .....still waiting on weather to break to get her out.... cant wait
  3. jim biernacki

LOOKING FOR SOME ALLY BUCKETS

Looking to buy a pr of allison buckets to match the two i have already or something close at least and do they make a big boy seat the stock size is om but more room would be nice.Any help would be appreciated thank you..
  4. jim biernacki

New to site

welcome to the site.great place and peps on here . Best site out there for information on amything....
  5. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

east side lol. im on the hudson river just south of albany... good smallies out by you ill bet.. I do alot of fishing on the hudson , love the river and go to champlain alot , my buddys got a camp in ticonderoga.
  6. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thanks Robert, for the welcome , ill post some better pics in the spring.When the fun begins........cant wait lol the high this saturday is going to be 3 n the low -10 here in NY ....spring seems so so far away.:(
  7. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thnx bassracr im gunna look into the extentions as we speak, i was thinking on a bit more setback just from reading some setups on this forum .
  8. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thanks guys for the warm welcome ,im super stoked to be part of the allison family now, thanks for all the input and if this boat runs in the 90's it will be all ill need to beat anything up here in NY to the next fishing hole.. plus its nice to go out n beat up on some big blocks when me and...
  9. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

msethsmile, ill check it in spring thats where he thinks it is set at, ill try it there and try a click at a time on plate . he sent me video of him on a lake and looks like the boat drives nice , he shows a run of 85 n change ill try n post it..cant seem to post it. sry
  10. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thanks flying07 read ur thread lol yeah some good stuff . cant wait to get it on the water n see what happens ,can i drive it or what .... u guys are making me wonder lol ..ill keep everyone informed on my first time out , well see how she handles.. thanks again all u guys for the advice..
  11. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

lol thanks rick prob gunna need more than that im a big boy at 300 + . but yeah ill level it out , its not a center steer. thinking on putting cranking battery on that side too just to get as much weight on that side i can .
  12. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thanks for the input SLOmofo duely noted on baby steps new boat and im sure totally diff mannerisms. I will be taking baby steps and learn how to drive it at diff speeds ..plenty of time in the future to go fast, since im planning on keeping this one for a while. spring time ill hit the river...
  13. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thanks for all the great tips . i had already figured that i would start off easy and get a feel for things my bullet with the 2.5 280 was a charm she would chine at about 80 n once u walked through it you could drive that boat 1 handed at 88 my 20 footer with a promax n a bullet cut drag 3 was...
  14. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

thank you xb03 forgot to say he said prop was about 1" below pad i havent checked it yet in the vids he sent me u could see the water psi was about 25 psi ..cant wait to get in her n let her rip im a big boy but id be tickled if it ran in the low 90s. i had a 21xd with a 2.5 280hp running 88.6...
  15. jim biernacki

new guy on the block

hello everyone , well , first off i am glad to say im now a proud owner of my first allison. I've owned 2 bullets before both great boats both ran well into the 80's but i have decided to change things up. I recently purchaced a 94 xb03 with a 03 225 promax white with red accents boats very...