Recent content by JETMORE

1. J

1972 13r for sale

located in Maryland. I have a 72 13r. hull is pretty solid, the bottom is as hard as a rock, as is the transom. floor seems okay. splash well and dash were ripped out when it kited 20 years ago, but it is all there. have title, on a galvanized trailer. $800 call my cell if interested...
  2. J

Mirage prop

Not a torque flow, but still a nice prop $150 to your door standard rotation, stainless, off of heavy old pleasure boat with a bravo. 48-13700-19 thanks ronny jetmore 443 975 8469
  3. J

Evinrude 225 looper

$2,000 for a 25 inch shaft 225 loop charged, low hours, excellent compression, fresh water motor. 1989 i think. Was on dads fishing boat, and the power head is absolutely beautiful and never been apart. Would also trade the motor for $1,000 and a good old 235 20 inch, or a good 140 crossflow...
  4. J

Old allison logos

if anybody wants the old logos or emblems, send me a crappy one you have, cracked, broken, whatever, and i will copy it and make you some copies, no charge. i am restoring my 13r and need the old emblems on the side, and i do logos on restoration projects for other boats (hydrostream, glasspar...
  5. J

13r RIDE GUIDE CABLE LENGTH

Anybody know off the top of their head what length of cable is required? And anybody got a stencil of the logo? Thanks rj
  6. J

23 omc cleaver 13 spline

this was on my 13r that had a 75 omc nitro motor. solid hub, 387058 stamping. i now have a standard case 56ci 70, and need like a 14 x 24 inline chopper, or a worked 23 rx, or 24 mazco re3 to work on my ally. will trade or $200. thansk ronny 410 394 9000
  7. J

Looking for a 26 inline chopper

anybody got another one? ineed one.
  8. J

140 crossflow on 13r

i know of two guys that have done this, but anyone else done this and how did it handle? was the accelaration really awesome i would think? what props and how fast on top?
  9. J

Set-up a 13r

Am restoring my 13r and have heard various opinions on the 75 looper nitro lower unit. I have a non-nitro motor. I would love some more opinions on whether or not a nitro lower will really help my topend much. The consensus i get is that a stock lower with a hydromotive nose cone will get me...
  10. J

History on 13r tennessee racing

Who knows their stuff on tennessee racing in the 1970s with a 13r? Can i give you a call? Thanks a lot. Ronny
  11. J

Jay cox, joe mccully, pedro gibson

Anybody know their phone nubmers? My 13r probably belonged to one of them and i wanted to get some history on the boat. Thanks a lot jetmore
  12. J

Trying to locate jay cox and joe mccully

I have a 13r that used to belong to one of them. Anybody have a phone number on either of these guys? Trying to get history of boat. Thanks a lot ronny jetmore 410 394 9000
  13. J

V-4 omc on 13r

Anybody ever run a 140 johnrude on an old 13r? Curious if it is a handling nightmare and what to expect on top. I assume you can't really run that boat at 80mph, but you could prop it to have awesome accelaration and run 65 or so. Any thoughts?
  14. J

13r champ questions

i found out that after the boat was originally white and blue, it was silver, the white and blue again. someone said that a guy named rusty campbell would know. how do i get a hold of him? anybody. thanks a lot. ronny jetmore 410 394 9000
  15. J

13r champ questions

Tbuck, you find anything else about my boat and who had it? Thanks man. Ronny jetmore