Recent content by jbf 2002

1. J

Rods needed

Yo' Jason.... Hows my favorite chine-walkin' barge pilot-driver? Did you give anybody the "tilt-a-whirl" lately? j.f.
  2. J

Rods needed

Everything is debatable.........Except that no hat manufacturer constructs products that will fit either of your heads. It has been fun drinking with the both of you, not in the same room of course........That would be a sight I could sell tickets to..... j.f.
  3. J

Rods needed

Billy, You proved my point. j.f.
  4. J

Rods needed

Truth be told..............Bill Gohr and Randy Pierson, have the same personality. Each one is less in each others eyes. "mines bigger than yours"....."mines faster"....."mines lighter".......Etc. Brothers from other mothers........ j.f.
  5. J

Anyone serious about a new xr2002? 3 or 4 orders needed!!!

Mark, True story......Coming from a guy who wears lace up boots with shorts out boating. j.f.
  6. J

Anyone serious about a new xr2002? 3 or 4 orders needed!!!

Mike Sufka forgot how to drive a pad v hull anything. After all the years of big cat tunnels he is in no way, shape or form to operate a Allison. j.f.
  7. J

Just curious - why don't Allisons have...

I'm sure Clifton did alot of experimenting............some of it in college. j.f.
  8. J

yellowallison

Hey Mustard Allison, John S is right, He and I gave that vintage GPI jacket to Barsh to give to you, sorry it was only a 2XL I hope it fits yer girlie figure.......Or have you not been down on yer knees enough for ol'Jackie to hand over the coat? Sorry that you were not at Jasper, that...
  9. J

1993 Mercury 200 Pro Max

Motor is SOLD.
  10. J

1993 Mercury 200 Pro Max

'93 200 Pro Max an unmolested virgin that has not been apart, the oil injection is still installed. The stator has been replaced with an open winding style.The compression is 132-135 across. The leak is 4-6% using one of Balzy's testers. The CLE is cracked on the RH side even with propshaft...
  11. J

What SKI mirror do you you use? Any pics?

It seems that we have a situation that has been seen before: 1. Ask question: 2. Answer question 3. Argue answer 4. Offer another suggestion 5. Act like some 6yr old and have a hissie fit. Really?......Some guys were just looking to help out, take it down a notch or two. j.f.
  12. J

Sunday......

JOHN-PINkie, I'll bet you could tell a story about you're time in THE TENT......It was dry wasn't it? j.f.
  13. J

wiring issue

Hanle...........Jesus. Call Me. j.f.
  14. J

Polaris Sucks..........

Polaris is closing their Osceola WI plant and opening a new plant in Monterrey MEXICO! 500+ workers getting the boot.......NICE. So much for the "Made in USA" sticker on every unit made. The reason is "It wants to be closer to cutomers in the south"-Minneapolis Star Tribune May 23, 2010 front...
  15. J

Aces

Todd, That that is the way it's supposed to be (first hand). Like I said before no problems with ACES. It's just BP Prell and his little brother Jonnie R. sounding off again. j.f.