Igetwet's latest activity

• I
    Igetwet reacted to wcarlyle's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    There is a Gen 2 200XS with 20" mid that was just posted on Scream and Fly for sale if you want to take a look. Great choice for the...
  • I
    Igetwet replied to the thread Hi guys.
    The hose was kinked from install.
  • I
    Lol. I heart you too man. Are you going to keep me stocked with 200xs parts for the life of this boat? Wait, can you get me a 200xs...
  • I
    You might want to put a post on Scream and Fly in the parts wanted section. Reaches a lot of people.
  • I
    Long shot, but anyone have a spare sea star HO5116 - 16’ hose they have laying around? Otherwise I will have a spare soon. They only...
  • I
    Yea I know before I get too serious I will have to get the lower coned with good low water pickups. The water pickups on this lower are...
  • I
    Igetwet reacted to Allyfishing's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Wow you really found a winner. Looks immaculate. bit unchartered territory with a stock gearcase Yamaha SHO 250. I don't know much...
  • I
    Good looking boat. Congratulations. Man that motor is massive on the back.
  • I
    Igetwet reacted to ROBERT CROSS's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Welcome to the Allison Club....GS Wing.
  • I
    You will love the boat. It is small, but so cool and very fast. Let us know how it performs with that motor. I would keep looking for...
  • I
    Thanks. Yes it is big and the boat overall is tiny compared to what we’re used too. The plan was to find a 2.5 merc, but I grew...
  • I
    Brought the 2016 GS Will1993 was selling home on Friday. She’ll get a deep cleaning, probably a couple touchups some rigging clean up...
    • IMG_8561.jpeg
  • I
    Hi everybody! Figured I’d update you all with my progress thus far with the boat. I have a 2021 grand sport with a Mercury 150proxs...
  • I
    Igetwet reacted to ROBERT CROSS's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Welcome Aboard...good luck with your search. Bob & Sandra
  • I
    Igetwet posted the thread Hi guys in New User Forum.
    Hi guys, been a lurker for a while but finally registered recently. Been a boater my whole life. Was raised on a 1984 17’ monark with...
    • IMG_5514.jpeg
    • IMG_8025.jpeg