Recent content by HPjoker

1. HPjoker

SOLD 2001 Allison Grandsport, w/2001 Boatmate tandem Trailer and 1996 225 Pro Max

Boat is great shape, all original gel coat all new Allison interior, all new Livorsi gauges w/120 mph GPS Speedo, Sea Star hyd steering only 2 years old. New Hydro Jack 12" jack plate, Stainless Marine mechnical trim gauge. Trailer has all new bunks and carpet, new wheels and tires. Engine-225...
  2. HPjoker

1993 XR2001 Drag with 1993 Boatmate Trailer

Sorry heres the info: The hull is original gel, deck is painted. Has complete new string steering system including new wheel and trim buttons. Engine wing plates and pulleys, 20 gal gas tank, rigged for Mercury, 2 seats ( 1 needs minor repair), 7.5" jack plate, short race cowl and a long race...
  3. HPjoker

93 River Racer

Sold, picked it up already. Thanks Kelly nice boat!!
  4. HPjoker

93 River Racer

Boat and trailer still for sale?
  5. HPjoker

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

2- XL's t shirts and 1-med tank top
  6. HPjoker

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

Very busy time of the year for Lee but, we are working on him! Plus we got his son Clay working with us.
  7. HPjoker

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

We got a house on Scenic Lakeview Dr, 5 boats in our group are coming, including the TN Vols SS and 4 from north Florida including 3 newbys. I-XB2002, 1-SS2000 and 2 Grandsports. Hopefully we have 2 more that will commit an SS from VA. and XR from FL. Looking forward to seeing all you peoples!!!
  8. HPjoker

2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

For all the reasons we have boats, getting together with all our boys to play on the water is the best!! and meet new peoples!!
  9. HPjoker

Thanks see you guys there!
  10. HPjoker

I'm coming from Florida, my oldest son is coming from Virginia and my youngest from Atlanta.
  11. HPjoker

This will be our first Allison Rally, myself and 2 of my sons are coming with boats, we have reservations at Sams boat dock, does anyone know anything about that place? good or bad? and how far is it from where everyone else will be?