Recent content by GaryCorbett

1. G

1987 XB2002 Bassracer owner

Hi - I have both rear hatches - racing fairing which makes the whole package look nice and the flat one. I also have some extra carpet that steve gave me. He gave me a whole kit and i used most of it. The johnson has an oil tank so the fuel tank contains raw gas. The tank is stuffed (racing tank).
  2. G

New transom and pad blueprinted. I think steve said it was a new aluminum transom. Great stuff. Thanks Dave for the history. I also spend a ton of money on her. I have enjoyed the boat over the 16 years i have owned it even with the very heavy OMC which makes it very dangerous to drive. I am so...
  3. G

She is officially sold to a Texan. I am pleased that it will be repatriated soon to the USA and will once again be graced with a mercury. It would be nice to see it raced again as well. I think that Steve Heintz would be very happy too.
  4. G

I would like to get 9K USD cash. As mentioned above if you www.mapquest.com and put in greenfield, nova scotia, canada you can see how many hours away you are.
  5. G

Thanks for the photos! Really appreciated. I am going to give somebody the chance to repatriate the boat and put a merc on it. It would be nice to see it raced again.. I am 66 now and done with going fast. The boat is too dangerous with the heavy 460 lb omc 3 litre on it. It needs a lighter...
  6. G

Yes, that is her! Great to get these. It would be great to see it back in the races with a merc on it again.
  7. G

This boat is hull number 9. Anybody have any more info on this boat?
  8. G

26 raker

It was a very dangerous prop on my setup. Prone to hooking. Dont recommend it.
  9. G

Anyone racing an xb2002 Bassracer?

Anybody here racing an xb2002 Bassracer
  10. G

Who has an xb2002 bassracer?

I can see that they are rare.
  11. G

We may be going up to my wifes sisters place near Ottawa Ontario in September. But ontario will as far as we will go. I take my small car to save on gas but if i had the boat sold i would take the truck to haul it. Gas would be about 400 + more for the trip
  12. G

Who has an xb2002 bassracer?

How many xb2002 bassracers are out there? I don't see many on the xb2002 list.
  13. G

Your a long long ways away
  14. G

Steve Heintz took it to Darris at Allison and had a new steel or aluminum transom put in. The pad was redone and some jelcoat work. This was in 99. Its still good.