Recent content by Freebird

1. Freebird

2020 rally

What's the deal with the banquet this year? Still on?
  2. Freebird

Itinerary rally 2019

Not hearing anything from anybody regarding the rally, but I’m planning on being at Terrace View tomorrow and Friday come hell or higher water. Won’t drag a boat down unless it clears up. Been a busy week. Is the factory visit still on for tomorrow? I’m guessing the weather is going to...
  3. Freebird

Itinerary rally 2019

Anybody ever figure out if factory day includes a run up to the stadium/Calhoun’s? Weather this week looks a bit soggy, but hopefully just scattered showers/storms.
  4. Freebird

Room available at Terrace View for Rally

Family first. Prayers for you and your mom. Hope to see you guys next year.
  5. Freebird

Itinerary rally 2019

I’ve never had an issue with them being out and have purchased it there several times in the past few weeks. Just saying.
  6. Freebird

2019 Watt's Bar Allison Rally-June 16 to June 23

My boat delivery to Chicago got cancelled, so unless something bizarre happens, I'll be around for the rally.
  7. Freebird

Itinerary rally 2019

I'll add that there is 100% 93 octane at Exxon in Kingston at the exit off 40. As with last year, I can make arrangements with anyone who needs it (and has their own gas cans) to have this fuel on my dock on the Clinch (close to the confluence of The Emery) or on the Tennessee close to Long...
  8. Freebird

Itinerary rally 2019

Clarification on factory day and run, "up to to", Fort Loudoun after meeting with the Allison's? Are we talking Calhoun's in Knoxville again?
  9. Freebird

Hey Craig, I haven't checked in here in a while, but I'll be happy to help Skewby or whomever. Only problem is, I have a boat delivery in the works that could keep me from attending the rally. Been waiting on the Mississippi and Illinois to drop to a workable level to get a boat moved from...
  10. Freebird

XST 18 Restoration

Had a member message me about my restoration on the XST18, and it reminded me that I never posted pics on here of the boat with it's latest (and likely last) motor. I have everything I need to build a 1500XS, but this 115ADI with the 1500XS hardware is doing the trick for now. From everything...
  11. Freebird

I guess I should have used numbers earlier. Two attendees, two Allison's. Jenn and Craig Steve and Jessica. We may have a lot going on but will visit thru the week... skewby Roger Mills Dave Smith Double J Ray and Laura Randy Register Ryan Register
  12. Freebird

My son and I will be in attendance and hope not to bring home the hard luck trophy again.
  13. Freebird

Just now seeing this. Hope you guys can make it this year. You were missed
  14. Freebird

1982 Allison XST 17 Rebuild & Questions

Take it to Kevin Bryant at Smoky Mountain Boat Repair in Vonore. Not taking anything away from Allison, but you’ll spend less with Kevin, and the quality of the work will be the same.
  15. Freebird

2018 Watts Bar Rally Itinerary

Looks like we have a bit of a contradiction in the itinerary where Lou's deal is concerned this evening. When I posted on Facebook about the weather affecting the river run today, he posted this... Looks messed up until 2-4pm depending on location between Terrace View and Louisville. As for...