Recent content by Fishforcash

1. Fishforcash

1992 xtb 21

Guys, this is my old boat. I sold it to Ronny and the owner is his kin. I can vouch for the parts cause I bought them. New carpet kit (Charcoal w/Porche Red surge) new covers and new bucket for the passenger side. New Autometer guages, and Sony stereo with marine remote. All anodized red bezels...
  2. Fishforcash

1993, light bass racer

Where is this boat located?
  3. Fishforcash

offshore trim?

Once you have one you wont want anything else. Takes all the guesswork out.
  4. Fishforcash

Allison grand sport

This one was killing me. Congrats on the sale, that is one sexy ride.
  5. Fishforcash

All composite question

When did Allison go all composite and metallic transoms in the XTB?
  6. Fishforcash

89 xtb21

Red over Blue? I can't tell from the pics. Boat/Motor/Trailer price $6,800?
  7. Fishforcash

gearcase/cone question

No mid, the Taylor mid was suggested on my xtb post in Questions on Ally Boats page.
  8. Fishforcash

cutting a 20" mid to 15"

Who does this and who does the best work? Mercury 20" bass mid to 15".
  9. Fishforcash

gearcase/cone question

Will a 2.5L case with 1.75 gears hold up to a 250XB powerhead? No drag racing, just fishing and lake playing. Looking at coning a 2.5L torquemaster or beefing up a 200 case.
  10. Fishforcash

RIP Sir Shelby!

Mr. Shelby molded the muscle car market in the US. Took it to another level in Europe and then revived it after the government tried to destroy it. I watched the "King of the Road" documentarys tonight. Awesome to say the least.
  11. Fishforcash

The big trips

I can tell ya what my old one did when the nose dropped and I bumped the trim... High RPMs and " Right turn Clyde".
  12. Fishforcash

Motor/Hull weight question

I had one on a XB2003 and loved the ability to drop it for a afternoon storm. It was a huge advantage for changing setup for fishing, playing, and unexpected storms. I'm open to information, all I'm going on is some past experience but this hull is not in my wheelhouse. If not needed a manual...
  13. Fishforcash

Motor/Hull weight question

I'm contenplating another XTB but looking at my engine options. I'm looking at lighting up a 3.0 Merc. I want to use 1.75 gears for a good rock hard bottom end. Quickness and good mid is the goal with decent speed but I'm not looking to set the water afire. I want seat of the pants fun with good...
  14. Fishforcash

Prayin for Kurt Mourer...

From Kurt's brother's Facebook page: The latest from the Neurologist is that he has extremely serious neck, spinal cord and back injuries. He'll be in a neck brace for the next 12 weeks as he is in danger of paralization without neck support. Bleeding around the brain continues to heal, his...
  15. Fishforcash

Prayin for Kurt Mourer...

Latest news: Kurt has a small fracture in his back but supposed to be mimimal and self heal. Lots of tests conducted and looks like a full recovery is prescribed. Lots of pain but alive. The man is very lucky.