Recent content by FastXD

1. F

1996 Xb2002T

I would give this boat a 9-9.5 unless he has ragged it out which I don't think has happened.
  2. F

1995 Allison XB2003 $10k obo motivated to sell

Could be a 2 hole CLE but it is definitely a CLE.
  3. F

1994 center console on Craigs list

It always works that way
  4. F

Axe Men on the History Channel

Here ya go John http://www.facebook.com/cheyenne.bardwell But I think she is a little young.
  5. F

Axe Men on the History Channel

Tom, next time you see the S&S crew swing by and slap the crap out of the old man.
  6. F

1997 Allison XB2003T

Local Huntsville guy bought it.
  7. F

1997 Allison XB2003T

Boat is sold
  8. F

1997 Allison XB2003T

Couple more pics.
  9. F

1997 Allison XB2003T

I am already older so I won't have to wait very long
  10. F

1997 Allison XB2003T

Decided to sell my Allison because of lack of use and newly broke wrist. 1997 XB2003T (Tournament), It has (2) new Lowarance 520's in it and a 1240 in dash. Kenwood stereo with 4 Infinity speakers. New carpet, new sit down fishing seats with power pedistals. 2 butt seats with power pedistals...
  11. F

looking at Auto Meter gauges...

This was the cheapest place I found also.
  12. F

Lower unit?

Man that is a good looking boat. Send me some new pics of it.
  13. F

I remember someone posted on this...

If you are talking about the driver seat slider if you will remove the slide stop you can slide the seat off of the base.
  14. F

Throttle cable length for XB2003

Does anyone know what the throttle cable length for XB2003 with a top load hot foot.
  15. F

Trailer Refurbish

The wheels are Centerline Retro 15" X 6. The cowling James has or had is my old cowling. The trailer is painted with a base clear, if I would have known how plain it would be I would have painted something in there. I have a few ideas but looking for more.