Recent content by DaveW

1. DaveW

3.0l Sportmaster Ally Hydrofoil wanted

Hi all, Finally put a 250XS on the XTB, but now need a foil to suit. Please let me know if you have one, I still have my old one from the 2.5l that I may cut to fit if needed, I’m a little far away from you all
  2. DaveW

XTB-21 plus 250 Sport XS = ????

Hi all, I'm putting a new 250 SportXS on my XTB-21, and am after any advice I can get. I don't see many with the 3.0l motors on them and am wondering what to expect. I had an oil pump fail on the old motor, 1700 hours, it had a good life! Any help appreciated, plus I've added a pic of the old...
  3. DaveW

7 like new props for sale

The Prop is awesome Jack - Ran it today and it spins up very well. Thanks for the extra effort you went to getting it to an Aussie Ally Owner :big grin
  4. DaveW

7 like new props for sale

If you've got PayPal and interested in sending the Trophy to Australia shoot me a PM - My XTB-21 needs a new wheel :)
  5. DaveW

Allison red book

Hi - I never recieved one, could someone please email? wefish@westnet.com.au Thanks!
  6. DaveW

Any yellow and black xtb's?

Here's the only one I've seen pictures of, looks factory, and the grey carpet/black trim looks very sharp!
  7. DaveW

So, can I still consider myself an "Allison" Owner?

Very nice! How's it go with the HO on the back??
  8. DaveW

Xtb-21 + etec 250ho = ???

Thoughts? I've got a 200 EFI Merc on her now, other than the 250XS which is ridiculously expensive here in Australia my only other option is the ETEC. I'm unsure if it's ever been done, even with the newer XB models??? Dave :very happy
  9. DaveW

WTB - Sportmaster or CLE or Coned Case - Help out the brother from downunder!

Big thanks to Randy (boatskipper76) :beer: Case arrived yesterday, and it was only sent on Friday! Great condition and as described. Allison family works again - even if I am a very distant cousin :laughing Dave
  10. DaveW

Forgot to add - my budget is definitely not unlimited :very happy
  11. DaveW

Hi all, I'm after a Sportmaster, CLE or coned case with heavy duty internals, fat shaft, and 1.87:1 gears - more than anything it needs to be in good shape. Here's the dilema. I am in Australia and would need it very well crated and shipped insured. Obviously I'd be buying something...
  12. DaveW

Allison red book

I'd love a copy too please: wefish@westnet.com.au
  13. DaveW

Leaking UFP "GOLD" hub...

I've been running these: http://www.durahub.com/ I'm up to 3 and a half years on the same set of bearings, over 60,000 klms towing and I'm in and out of salt water almost every week! The only maintenence I've done is add a bit of oil about a year ago. Am I on borrowed time? Probably...
  14. DaveW

Ally foil wanted!

Got it and it's on the boat! 17 days since I asked for one. I'm half way around the planet from you boys - good to see the Ally family support :beer: Thanks Paul (h2oskiier30), if you're ever down this way I owe you a beer and a fish :very happy Dave
  15. DaveW

Transom angle?

Hmmmm now I'm wondering if I read it about the deadrise???????