Recent content by cmbracer

1. C

225/250 ho

A local dealer has some E-tec 225-250 marked down. They are '08. Not much weight diff. on the 200 and 225 according to the danish spec. The E-tec 150 HO is allmost the same! The E-tec 115 is lighter than the 225 ProMax, but less HP. Jaco has got some 225 Pro XS at 10 grand (Don't know what...
  2. C

225/250 ho

Hi Will the Evinrude E-tec 225/250 HO be to much engine for an XB 2003? I have a 225 PM that isen't that realiable anymore. It also has the offshore mid, and relly is to loud! I like the idea of a quite engine on the back, but have no idea of prop choices/lower units of the E-tec. What kind...
  3. C

Alli's in the salt stuff??

I run in salt water all the time, haven't got a fresh water lake big enough around. 2003, 225PM, sportsmaster lower, 24" Trophy. As far as setup goes, I can't tell you if anything is different. I like to run my engine a little low, because of steering problems. That's 1" below. Accelaration...
  4. C

ATV

Hi All Does any of you guys race/drive atv's? I'm looking for one here in Denmark - they seem a bit pricy. A Yamaha yfz 450 is something like 10.000$. Does you guys pay that much. Have you got links to shops or other points of interest? Regards Morten
  5. C

225 PM heat trouble

Hi guys It's been a while since I have posted. Now I have a problem with my engine. Saturday I was out boating(first real hut and sunny day this year) all of a sudden I notice my temp. gauge starts climbing, I turn my head to check the engines water outlet - STEAM is hissing out. I...