Recent content by Chiz

1. Chiz

WTB 26 Knob cut

looking for a 26P Knob cut chopper.. small shaft or flo hub...
  2. Chiz

26p Knob Cut

you have a pm
  3. Chiz

I would like the 26P knob cut... if you are willing to take $450 .

I would like the 26P knob cut... if you are willing to take $450 .
  4. Chiz

24 Chopper

can u send a pic? chizman_68@yahoo.com thanks
  5. Chiz

Neutral safety switch HELP...

Thanks guys.... got her crankin in gear again.
  6. Chiz

Bill, I only have one yellow/red in the harness from the control box headin to the motor. I have a yellow/black, as I think is the choke, and a black/yellow.... I tied the two yellow/red wired, one from the harness, and one leaving the solenoid on the motor, together and still nothing?
  7. Chiz

Guys, ashame to ask, but it has been such a long time since I did this, and I need a little help. I put in new shifter, and of course it will not start in gear now. I have heard a couple say to go into the shifter and do the mods, but I would rather do it outside of the shifter, maybe with a...
  8. Chiz

Ally XB2002 Dash

Jus thought I would post this and see is anyone with a 2002 is interested. I took my dash, which consists of hard plastic as you all know, and got one cut out of Stainless Steel to fit. It an also be but out of Aluminum, but I chose the SS route... I have attached a pic. Thickness is good enough...
  9. Chiz

"Mercury" sportmaster flush adapter

still available?
  10. Chiz

WTB Trim Button

Anyone got the clear trim switch for the steering wheel? If not, could you direct me to where I can get one? If you have one, send me a pic to chizman68@gmail.com Thanks
  11. Chiz

Wtb xb 2002

Posting for a good friend.... wanting to buy 2002.... anything in the 90's to early 2000.... Turn key ... Thanks
  12. Chiz

Moving sale!!! Xb2002

send pics please chizman68@gmail.com thanks
  13. Chiz

Decal Question

Thanks to you both for the help.....
  14. Chiz

Decal Question

OK... Everyone has a stupid question, and here goes one of mine.. but I want to order this decal in the pic, what is that one called?? Thanks
  15. Chiz

WTB Low Back Bucket Seat for 2002

Anyone got a low back bucket seat they want to get rid of? I want one for my XB2002, to match the one for the driver. Thanks