Recent content by CDUB

1. CDUB

My newb ass in the XB03 trying to run with the faster guys.

Sweet shots, thanks for sharing!
  2. CDUB

My newb ass in the XB03 trying to run with the faster guys.

Hi AJ, Those are some cool videos you have there, what kind of camera are you using to capture the moments?
  3. CDUB

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Well thank you for the compliment, BigRWater! It's actually white and black.
  4. CDUB

26 Hoss Triton 1

Hi rfree82, is this prop still up for sale?
  5. CDUB

28 JC's Edition ET and 27 Balanced and Blue Printer OMC srx

Hi aspb, Do you still have the prop below for sale by chance? 28 JC's Edition ET
  6. CDUB

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Thank you Gentlemen, I really appreciate the feedback! :) I was hoping that this forum was still alive given Facebook has so many Allison boat pages created. I received a call from Hydromotive Engineering today was told my prop is back to OG specs and should be at my door step on Monday...
  7. CDUB

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Thank you, 22R! If the weather permits, i'll be on the water this weekend clocking seat time. ;)
  8. CDUB

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Hello, My name is Charles and I am brand new to the world of Allison boats. I live in Texas and enjoy fishing, hunting and spending time in the great outdoors. My interest in owning an Allison happened about 3 years ago after I sat behind the wheel of my brothers XB02. I’ve driven many boats...
  9. CDUB

26p labbed Hydromotive Q-4 OT

Thank you for the note!
  10. CDUB

Comment by 'CDUB' in media 'scottmann.jpg'

Hi Scottmann, Just wanted you to know that you have a really nice boat, I just picked up my first XB03 and I'm in the process of personalizing the look while working on the set up. I'd love to know more details about yours. Some of the things i would like to know are as follows: Engine...
  11. CDUB

26p labbed Hydromotive Q-4 OT

Hello Harrells, Do you still have this Prop for sale?