Recent content by cdaallison

1. C

23' Grandsport

Does anyone know if the new 23 is designed to be a more rough water boat , other than length? Is it designed more to compete with the Tuff 21 or a 22 progression or is just a bigger Grandsport. I am on a very rough lake.
  2. C

new grandsport

Nice to hear from you again,still cold up north? What I really want to Know is it a rough water boat? My lake cabin is on a big rough lake. The Allison did great for its size but most days it was uncomfortable. Is the new grandsport going to be a lot better in 2 footers or I need to look at...
  3. C

new grandsport

When are they going yo be available ? Cost ? Are they being designed for big rough lakes ? I sold my Grandsport and bought a tank, it is a wave crusher but slow and no fun to drive. I can't wait to get any info on the new boat. Mike
  4. C

Perfect x-s 2003 grandsport

Boat is sold to a local guy. Thank you all for all your advise over the last 11 years, this board is great. Mike
  5. C

Sold yesterday to a local guy. He currently runs a mod V tunnel (sleekcraft) so with the Allison he is taking the " Training Wheels " off. He is a great guy and he got a great boat. Thank you all for your advise all these years this board is great!!! Mike
  6. C

I have heard! It seems like it will take forever to get here. I also heard it was going to be huge bucks. I would love to have one. Mike
  7. C

Thanks for the note, I bought a 1991 26 scarab CV with a 502 . They only made boat for 2 years 7 foot wide stern , 24 degree deadrise . The lake I boat on is so rough I finally decided to go bigger. This boat is a resin bucket compared to the Ally. If I like this length maybe a 28 TUFF or 27...
  8. C

sorry I didn't put in price. I am asking $19500 or best offer. Mike
  9. C

Selling my baby! 2000 Grandsport with 1999 225 Mercury Promax SS . The boat is a Grandsport Elite (hydraulic jackplate, collapsable ski tow bar,twin trim buttons on the wheel, upholstered deck hatches, review mirror and windshield. The motor has a 15 inch mid and comes with a 30 pitch lab...
  10. C

Selling my baby! 2000 Grandsport with 1999 225 Mercury Promax SS . The boat is a Grandsport Elite (hydraulic jackplate, collapsable ski tow bar,twin trim buttons on the wheel, upholstered deck hatches, review mirror and windshield. The motor has a 15 inch mid and comes with a 30 pitch lab...
  11. C

wtb Allison gs or ss

I have the GS twin of whippers except mine is a 2000 (boat) and a 1999 225 SS (15 inch mid) Perfect 10!! Call me for info Mike (509) 534-3419 or (509) 953- 9019
  12. C

A few Vac Pics

Those pics are amazing. I would have needed new underwear. Mike
  13. C

Coldest place on the planet AGAIN!

Whipper you are tough! What do you pay to heat your house . If I lived with those temps my bill would be 1250 a month! Mike
  14. C

he finally asked!!

Congratulations! You two are going to have a great marriage. Mike
  15. C

Happy Halloween

Is that at your house? In spokane? That is really funny. Mike