1. B

Prayers for Jeff and Leigh Whitefield

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent. Bob and Rowena
  2. B

35 years

Ed-- You are the man.
  3. B

Different kinda boat

What was the average size trout? What was the biggest? Dd you catch browns, rainbows,brookies? How many per day? I always wanted to go there, but have not done so yet, hense all the questions.
  4. B

Johnson Trolling Motor Parts

I have used John Sucks( I think that is his last name) in around Cleveland , tn. He has a shop behind his home and has hundreds of trolling motors there in various stages of repair or disrepair. May be worth a call to him. Number is 423-336-5438.
  5. B

What would YOU do?

I would sell that bucket of bolts boat to someone in Tenn, formerly from PA., and invest in a good rubber boat (get the heavy duty one) with oars. Just my two cents. Your buddy, Bob. :) PS - check your trailor, sounds to me like thats next.
  6. B

I loaned someone a 28ET

It wasn't me. I paid for the clunker you sold me. Keep smiling, it's good for your health. :)
  7. B

Embarrasing moments

This one will be hard to beat. My partner and I are off to Alabama to fish a tournament on Weiss Lake about 2 years ago. We are early so we pull into a convience store to get some junk and go to the bathroom. I park the truck at a gas pump even though I was not buying any fuel just for a eazy...
  8. B

...Has been clocked 118 mph, but has a top speed of around 150 mph

It is true about his speed of 118. That is exactly how fast he was going when I passed him. :)
  9. B

Broken Skid-Planer

My skid planner did not break, but the braket did the same thing at the 90 dregree bends. My bracket was not an Allison braket, but made with the marine grade aluminum reccomended by Allison. Wen I got mine Allison did not sell the bracket.
  10. B

Love and Prayers

Our prayers are with both of you. Ed will be like a new man. Bob A. & Rowena
  11. B

Where is the best place to watch the races in Jasper?

The race is held in the Marion County Park area proper. The whole area is off limits to all but the racers. You would have no place to keep your boat securely. You will not even get close because that area is the runn-off area after the race boats cross the finish line. Take your boat out of...
  12. B

Mercury 2004 250XF

Motor has 250 hours on it as of 6/28/2012. Computer checkup on 6/28/2004 showed no hits or warnings of any kind. Lower unit is a torque master 1.62. Call Bob at 423-718-0737 . After 6 call 423-847-0488. $7500.00 firm
  13. B

1996 xb2003 Prosport with 280

boat SOLD
  14. B

Skid Planer?

Boats should have one out of the factory- makes it a better boat- no more transom wash. I have one for sale , but you have to buy the boat to get it.
  15. B

1996 xb2003 Prosport with 280

Send me an e-mail with a address and I'll be glad to send pix. Bob a.