Recent content by bec

1. B

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas .
  2. B

Nonratcheting gear case

Sorry I did not mean to word it that way.was not coming off as a know it all just trying to tell him what I have read on this forum and scream and fly.he was asking for opinions and I was just trying to tell what I have read on the website.
  3. B

Nonratcheting gear case

sorry I misread.
  4. B

Nonratcheting gear case

The post you mention or have been reading was in reference to installing 3liter engines on an allison .all the added weight on the transom posed a threat at high speeds runs and being able to correct errors with the right kind of gear case..
  5. B

2003 with 2002 console

Is he on allison forum?have you heard any performance gains from taking the big console off.the work looked impressive from what I saw on Facebook .i remember a while back either on allison forum or bbc there was a guy in the process of selling a 2003 and getting a 2002 and he backed out of it...
  6. B

2003 with 2002 console

Anybody seen this one up close and personal or have heard any rumors on performance.plum crazy fiberglass did the facelift and I believe the guy's name is aka who owns it.just curious .saw a lot of pics up close of the process being under way with console but none of the whole boat after facelift.
  7. B

New Mercury 200 XS Consumer Outboard

Wow.that is cool .i guess it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease
  8. B

Prop

Thanks
  9. B

Prop

Very interesting .i have always loved 28 et straight out of the box .28 et before the one I have now was doing some cruising on the lake slowed down for some good size Wakes off a boat stepped back in the throttle and broke an ear off.from that day been on a hunt for a prop that would be a...
  10. B

Hole Shot Help XB 21 2+2

have you tried removing pvs plugs in the prop?
  11. B

23' Grandsport

Wow 250 at 100 mph 23ft .very impressiveI like
  12. B

this shouldnt last long... 2000 grandsport

Wow that is a great deal:cool:
  13. B

Could you post some pics

Thanks so much:-)
  14. B

Could you post some pics

of stainless marine trim indicator installed in dash on a xb 2003 please .getting ready to purchase one and trying to get some examples.thanks brian