Recent content by bassman

1. B

I have a smartcraft. . And Solix 15.. nmea?

Thanks Tim , i finnally got it working.. im getting my engine data an my onix but not getting gps on the MM yet..havent tried it with the solix yet as im still waitinf for a bracket from allison.. Thought i read somewhere i need to add a nmea gps puck to get gps speed on the nmea when using...
  2. B

Ok thanks, i have the leval 2 , i would think it shoild work the same i recieved my starter kit and hooked it up to and onix ..still waiting on my mount from allison to mount th solix...anyway it seem like it was comunicating..didnt have much time to mess with it.. not sure if i need to set...
  3. B

Ok Tim thanks, i ordered a starter kit.. hopefully my allison electronics mount gets here soon so i can get it all set up
  4. B

Id like to know the same thing.. did you ever find the answer.. do you have a merc monitor.. i have a level 2 ,there not alot of info out there on it.
  5. B

bassport pro graphs

thats good to know ,i didnt know the onix 10 would fit on the consel..
  6. B

bassport pro graphs

ok thanks for the info..thats a sharp rig. im hoping to be ordering in the next couple of weeks..do you have power poles also..wonder if theyve ever put 10fters on one?
  7. B

bassport pro graphs

curious what the biggest graph that can be fit in the consel ..im looking at the new hb helix units ,theyre a lil oddball..has anyone used one of the new style mounts to put a bigger graph on the consel..blazout etc..soon to be owner hopefully..thanks for any replies
  8. B

xb21 bassport pro 250 pro xs

thanks for all the replies, finnally got to ride in one definitely fast ,nice riding boat..the boat i demoed didnt have the troller hooked up..would have like to have run the troller some..how are these to fish out of, my previous boats were all wider, legend v20 and 211, champ206 and a...
  9. B

i wont use state farm for other reasons..my agent did ask how fast my previous boat was and did ask if it ran over 90, i dont think the pro with power poles will be over 90..if it is i wont tell them..
  10. B

is the no rating sticker an issue with insurance or tournaments?
  11. B

is the no rating sticker an issue with insurance or tornaments?
  12. B

is that on the pro, let me know how that goes with your insurance co..seems odd they wont just slap a unlimited coast guard sticker on it..seems all the ones ive seen for sale have 250s on them..
  13. B

with the 250 would i want 1.62 or 1.75 gears.The boat will have power poles and possibly a 36v troller and be tournament loaded..
  14. B

ok thanks for the info..most of the info i have read on this issue is outdated..i didnt know they would issue a 250 sticker..
  15. B

ive been looking at these boats ,just curious if anyone has trouble with tournament rules with the 250 ,mainly bfls and federation. .also what would be the speed difference between the merc 225 and 250..thanks