Recent content by ALLISONCHICK

1. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

thanks everyone! josh is out of the hospital and decided to stay at the beach so he could try to fish and shoot off fireworks. we will see his doctor next week for the final approval for camp! thanks again!
  2. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

Josh is doing much better. Hes been up walking down the hall a few times but still hurting "very bad"!!! Hopefully he will be discharged in the morning but we will have to get the final say from his regular doctor next week on the overnight camp that he is supposed to go to on aug 2nd...
  3. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

Josh is out of surgery and is doing good. They will keep him over night and possibly tomorrow night. He will be on a strict liquid diet for a week or so until he completely heals. Please keep him in your prayers. All of the kids are going to an overnight camp the week of aug 2nd so hopefully...
  4. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

Surgery is at 9:45...
  5. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

please keep josh (bryans son) in your thoughts and prayers today. he is at the beach with his mother and was taken to the er this morning around 3 am. they have called in a surgeon to take his apendix out this morning. bryan is halling a$$ down there now to be with him thanks jessica
  6. ALLISONCHICK

Allisonman and Allychick

THATS A WHOLE 2 YEARS!!! :idiot I THINK WE'RE BOTH HEADED FOR A RECORD!! NOT SURE WHAT KINDA RECORD.. JUST "A" RECORD!! THANKS EVERYONE! AND NO IT WAS NOT A TACO BELL DINNER... BUT YES IT WAS JUST A MIN OR 2!!! :LMAO:
  7. ALLISONCHICK

Racin Road Trip

obviously someone cant take a fing joke!!! My post was deleted but like i put in the first one.. "jk" means just kidding... Wtf is wrong with some people!!!
  8. ALLISONCHICK

My allison needs a good woman in it.

POOR CHRISTY THOUGHT SHE WAS GETTING THE COW BUT INSTEAD GOT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF BULL!!!! :big grin
  9. ALLISONCHICK

Sad New- Tom Vickery

Mryna.... You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly as well as scott. You are such a lovely mother, wife and all around person. Im sorry that we can not be there atleast to give you a huge hug! I am extremely sorry for your loss but comforted to know that my dad has a new friend in...
  10. ALLISONCHICK

Sad New- Tom Vickery

I am totally at a loss for words... Tom was such a great person and my thoughts and prayers are with you all! What a horrible thing! Love ya scott! Jessica
  11. ALLISONCHICK

Snow!

PICS OF OUR FIRST SNOW HERE!
  12. ALLISONCHICK

Computer help

I am getting a pop up window that says something like "out of window at line 22" but not all the time! What do i need to do?
  13. ALLISONCHICK

Odd request

I asked for a sign and i got it! The lady that borrowed the book came by moms house today to visit and said something about having the book so she is going to bring it back this weekend. For those of you that looked thanks! Daddy is looking out for me!
  14. ALLISONCHICK

Odd request

I wish hackie! And yeah i'd give you a cut! No i bought one for brittney when she was 1 and it has disappeared. It was at my mom and dad house and i think i remember my dad letting someone borrow it about 3 months ago but for the life of me i cant remember who it was! I was there cleaning...
  15. ALLISONCHICK

Odd request

IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS RICHARD SCARRY'S BIGGEST BOOK EVER PLEASE GET IT FOR ME AND I WILL PAY YOU WHAT EVER IT IS PLUS SHIPPING!! THIS BOOK IS A GIANT (16X24) BOARD BOOK THAT TEACHES TONS OF WORDS! IT IS BLUE WITH A GREEN BINDING. I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT PUBLISH DATE BUT IT WAS SOME WHERE...