Recent content by allison92

1. allison92

Wanted - 28 HOSS

have hoss triton 3 14.5 /30 floe torq 350.00 shipped
  2. allison92

New to the brand.Handling questions.

i just traded my 1992 grand sport i also had 280 biggest problem i had was getting weight situated right i kept 25 pound bag of buck shot in rear passanger glove compartment and switched drivers seat adjustment to go side to side instead forward and backwards so i could level it out when sitting...
  3. allison92

ddt

sold pending funds
  4. allison92

ddt

550.00 shipped
  5. allison92

Wet Reed Spacer Plate for 260/280

let me know when your back
  6. allison92

ddt

ddt with cartridge and cables for 280 600.00+shipping
  7. allison92

Wet Reed Spacer Plate for 260/280

still for sale ,can you send pics
  8. allison92

grand sport prop

i bought one off scream and fly ended up being junk im waiting for a new case now hopefully i can throw somthing together to get me threw the summer ill probably by new sporty this spring with waranty got screwed on 3 cases since end of last year spent 5000.00 still not on the water
  9. allison92

grand sport prop

does any body run 3 or 4 blade cleaver on a grand sport with 280 or 260 with any success!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. allison92

top pinned case

thanks for the replies guys ill try and tackle it again today with the torches and leave an update
  11. allison92

top pinned case

could use some advise,bought a case off of scream and fly and bearing carrier is cracked ,i pulled shift shaft and cant get prop shaft or carrier to budge i think it may be easier to load it up and bring to seller and pull his f...... teeth out .Any tips or tricks on getting these out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. allison92

tach prob.

this ones got me stumpt,maybe someone can point me in right direction.my tach, and temp worked fine last time out i go out today tach stuck on zero,s and temp gage bouncing from one side of gage to the other.all my connections seem fine,can a digital nordscog gage some how blow out?????
  13. allison92

Grandsport Setback

mine seemed to run better top end speed with 9.5 inch set back but i currently running 14 inches set back and really handles ruff water really well im also running a 280 .i have run 5 inch and really didnt care for it,did not lift bow enough for the props i run
  14. allison92

Where do you live?

maple grove,mn
  15. allison92

triton 1 29 pithch

sold thanks s f