Recent content by Allison

1. A

18ft Stratos VT Rocket

Boat and trailer rigged for E-rude boat has great potential will take 1500..If interested call me at 843-687-9531 Thanks Allen...
  2. A

300 V/8 Evinrude

It has offshore mid and bullet gearcase just needs carbs rebuilt I'll take 1500 + shipping if interested call me at 843-687-9531 Thanks Allen
  3. A

1998 XB-2003-PST w/'97 225 Pro Max $17,900.00

Randy Who!!!! Find out how much my payments will be I dont have any money down..Later Good Luck Allen...
  4. A

1998 XB-2003-PST w/'97 225 Pro Max $17,900.00

How much down and how much a month.......
  5. A

Don't fish too close to the bank

PLEASE dont tell me thats truthfull DARN..............
  6. A

wtt trailer

That pic. does this trailer no justice Tolley's stuff is as close to IMMACULATE it's not funny..
  7. A

2002 Jeep Wrangler

How does and will it tow boats I have to pull about 60k miles every weekend to the river Thanks would like to have another once you owned one you'll want another...
  8. A

Ouch !

Hey Red since you put it out there she does have a sexy look.....
  9. A

SS2000 Comp-R ... want to put a 12" on it .. ??

Alot of you guys no more than me but 300 lbs if he hits a wake It'll probably bust or stress crack to pieces. Weight is a big issue but HORSEPOWER is a must to.
  10. A

What's wrong with ETEC 200?

Get a MERCURY, But hold on ya'll seen it coming just had to do it but would be the fastest!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright ya'll can critisize me Know if ya'll want too..
  11. A

SS2000 Comp-R ... want to put a 12" on it .. ??

FASSBASS I want to say your dads boat was Lee Morgans boat before he got the XR2001, It was his first A-Boat with a strong drag motor but in his process of learning to drive he kept having blow out issues but Yammer do ya know if U can cut down a 20" to a 12" just wondering......
  12. A

Ouch !

OUCH Now more manly hood, I couldnt even imagine..
  13. A

88 Xb2002

But ya learned it quick not to get on the up button like in the XB2002's
  14. A

Seatbelt In Our Allison's?

I'm with 22R because I fly high and if something happens I want to get away from it but good idea in a capsule, thats the only way I would wear a seatbelt..But then again I'm lucky if I see 80!!!!!LOL!!!!
  15. A

88 Xb2002

Tolley you hang yours in the tree tops but these boats will accelerate like crazy to be full blown fishing vessels Good Luck sure do miss mine Later