Recent content by Allen Blakley

1. Allen Blakley

93 River Racer

I have a friend looking for one if you can post pics I will let him know
  2. Allen Blakley

How has the Allison Boards helped you?

It helped me find my first Allison xb2002 and people are awesome with questions and answers here to help me getting her set the way I want or need
  3. Allen Blakley

Jack plate

It's a sea star I think I'm gonna just stick with the manual one until I can get a 10" hydraulic one thanks for your help
  4. Allen Blakley

Assistant with jack plate please

Thanks for the help guys I want at least 10" myself and I run river mostly and load will rarely change I will probably stick with Manuel one for now then later on buy a 10" hydraulic jack plate
  5. Allen Blakley

Assistant with jack plate please

I am a new owner of a 1988 xb 2002 and it has a 10 inch Manuel jack plate on it but I have a brand new still in the box 6 in hydraulic one in my shed. I have had a few people say don't need it on a Allison and few say put it on super smart move. Only reason I am asking is because if i don't need...
  6. Allen Blakley

Jack plate

I am a new owner of a 1988 xb 2002 and it has a 10 inch Manuel jack plate on it but I have a brand new still in the box 6 in hydraulic one in my shed. I have had a few people say don't need it on a Allison and few say put it on super smart move. Only reason I am asking is because if i don't need...