Recent content by 90 5.0

1. 9

1995 Allison XB2003 ProSport Tournament $14,000 (No Motor)

Wtf? I can’t beleive how the prices on 2003’s seems to be skyrocketing!! I need to buy some, they are clearly doing better than the stocks I’ve picked!
  2. 9

Xr2001 Drag

Sold
  3. 9

Xb2003

Looks like I should have kept mine, the value on them had risen better than my stocks have(that Weatherford stock :( lol). Anyway think I sold mine for 6500 hull and trailer with hydraulic steering jackplate troller and batteries. Was perfect, not a single scratch on it plum crazy had just...
  4. 9

Xr2001 Drag

5. 9

Xr2001 Drag

For sale, preferably turn key but other situations can be discussed. Need to move fast, been to busy to race and some other expenses have come up. 1991 Xr2001 Drag, but new style bottom and sponsons redone. Is DSRA/OBDA superstock/prostock class ready. Carbed currently for “superstock”...
  6. 9

Weldon A-600-A fuel pump

I have a Weldon I like it a lot, never ran a bosh for comparison however.
  7. 9

What micron filter

Anyone that tells you different, or anything you read different is incorrect. An API 70 micron screen is way way more course than an API 200 micron screen.
  8. 9

What micron filter

That's not how micron filters work, it's not the size of the opening that's measured I could right a long detailed post about how it's done but trust me a 10 micron filter is a lot more course than a 100 micron. I work with them a lot at work. 10 from tank to pump and 100 from pump to...
  9. 9

What micron filter

10 micron is a bigger hole than 100 micron. But the 10 first and the 100 after the pump. If you do it the other way and you have a high fuel demand the net positive suction head can be effected before the pump and you will have fuel delivery issues on the big end.
  10. 9

200xs ROS....prop learning.

No not a round ear, run the one on the left.
  11. 9

200xs ROS....prop learning.

Interesting, my 26 q IV ot holeshots at least as hard if not harder than my 26 offshore cut chopper on my PM on a 15"'offshore mid with exhaust open
  12. 9

Facebook folks please come home!!!

How do you add to the section where you click the boat type and the owners are there? My boats there but in the old owners post. I could add recent pics and details but it doesn't seem obvious on how too?
  13. 9

Xr2001 rigging

I'm about to clean up the rigging on my boat but I'm not sure how I want everything to come out of it to the cowl. I can't seem to think of anyways it won't look bad. Any pics for ideas would be great.
  14. 9

Skeg Modifications 2017

That makes more sense thanks
  15. 9

Skeg Modifications 2017

It would not be for use on long runs, I have a great Sport master for that. I race with a coned cle, and we have another boat we put a come on a 91 200 case. I've got this older case sitting around doing nothing and was thinking about putting a cone on it if it's faster than the coned cle but...